• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Trading Humphries for Hedo would actually be a pretty good move for the Nets. Would clear up cap space for next offseason.

Would be a disaster for Orlando. Not the kind of move they should be making, taking away playing time from younger guys for absolutely no reason.

Lol hedo as an upgrade... don't let kanye pull the trigger lol

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Leading his team to a top 5 record in the league. I'll take it if that's overrated.

Bigger chucker than Kobe and highest USG% in the league:

ZG1hKAs.png

And LOL at that schedule.

reilo

Which internet forum isn't? The only thing I look for is are the assholes funny? Because then I could get some enjoyment out of the forum/message board.

GAF is fucking tame, say, compared to any car forum. At least the racism and general bigotry is somewhat contained.

Jeff-DSA

I fully realize that I'm to blame, but it shouldn't have gone to this level.

And he just got back, need to pull him aside.

I'll explain before I bail.

I posted a thread talking about how my co-worker self published a book on Kindle and he was really proud of it. I said he was finding excuses to bring it up all the time, and was saying stuff like "while writing my book" to start sentences needlessly. I wasn't rude about it, but GAF went wild on it all, went super sleuth and found his book and started writing bad reviews and ratting me out in them. So what was a little tiny bit of venting turned into an attack on him and me.

The worst part is, I really like the guy and he's a good dude. Now GAF is just crapping on him and trying as hard as they can to make sure he knows it was me who started it all. He's at lunch, probably reading all this, but when he gets back I'm going to pull him aside and explain what I did.

As for me and GAF, I think we need to spend some serious time apart for a while. A long, long while.

Edit: I never said anything negative about him, just that I didn't appreciate the constant reminder that he wrote a book, and it was actually a result of other co-workers complaining and I let it spill onto the Internet. I fully realize that I'm to blame, but it shouldn't have gone to this level.

You should of never left the abyss.

reilo

I posted a thread talking about how my co-worker self published a book on Kindle and he was really proud of it. I said he was finding excuses to bring it up all the time, and was saying stuff like "while writing my book" to start sentences needlessly. I wasn't rude about it, but GAF went wild on it all, went super sleuth and found his book and started writing bad reviews and ratting me out in them. So what was a little tiny bit of venting turned into an attack on him and me.

The worst part is, I really like the guy and he's a good dude. Now GAF is just crapping on him and trying as hard as they can to make sure he knows it was me who started it all. He's at lunch, probably reading all this, but when he gets back I'm going to pull him aside and explain what I did.

As for me and GAF, I think we need to spend some serious time apart for a while. A long, long while.

Edit: I never said anything negative about him, just that I didn't appreciate the constant reminder that he wrote a book, and it was actually a result of other co-workers complaining and I let it spill onto the Internet. I fully realize that I'm to blame, but it shouldn't have gone to this level.

You're always welcome in IRC. We don't snitch.

Omega

Banned
thats sucks Jeff.

I learned quickly not to post anything even remotely personal on GAF. stalker-gaf is creepy. Ironic considering Pachter is making a documentary about how GAF are assholes and people are saying OT isn't bad.

Jeff-DSA

You're always welcome in IRC. We don't snitch.

PM me the room. I'll drop in. Maybe I'll just isolate myself to NBA-GAF.

I had the talk. He took it well, but I felt like a piece of trash the whole time. He didn't deserve it. I did, because I started it, but man, him taking it well just makes me feel more like a dirtbag for starting it all up.

Sorry to hear man, I'm going to look forward to seeing you back.

Everyone needs to vent some time. That thread just turned in a shitty direction. Which I guess is the only direction things on the internet ever end up going.

damn jeff that shit sucks. i didnt check the thread since i posted on it on pg 2 but i had no idea shit went that south so quick.

best never to venture out of nba-gaf i suppose :|

Cipherr

Sigh... its the middle of the fucking day, don't asshole GAF have better things to do? Really lame thing to do.

BobLoblaw

Banned

Ya know, sometimes GAF could be mistaken for 4c. Ugh.

charsace

Never post anything too personal because most people on the net are bitter idiots.

Canuck76

Banned

I had the talk. He took it well, but I felt like a piece of trash the whole time. He didn't deserve it. I did, because I started it, but man, him taking it well just makes me feel more like a dirtbag for starting it all up.

Jesus that sucks. Way to own up to this and be a man. Still, i doubt you expected people to figure this crap out and damn near harass this dude.

Is there anyway that he can re-price the book for like 2 bucks?

I'm pretty sure a lot of people on GAF would buy it from thread hilarity alone.

But dat 8 dollar entry fee..

Flash

Sorry Jeff, detective-GAF are horrible peoples. I down voted those asshole reviews and reported them as trolling. Hopefully Amazon deletes them.

Hope he at least gets a small surge in sales or something.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

There's a good chance he wouldn't have known anyway. Evilore nuked the thread. Unless he's good at google cache search.

Would be sweet justice if we could figure out what posters harassed jeff's friend and perm them. I hate people who have nothing better to do than make life difficult for other people, grow the heck up.

Top Bottom