• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

rZze3Ut.jpg

Konex has never and will never be a Laker fan.

Kobe is his waifu.

When you're ready to cheer on LA for the sole purpose of giving Phoenix a weak pick in this year's draft...we'll have room for mama.

When you're ready to cheer on LA for the sole purpose of giving Phoenix a weak pick in this year's draft...we'll have room for mama.

I've been in Apathy Mode since DAT RAPTORS L.

I have been so fucking free this season for some reason. Maybe it's work or the Lakers just not giving a fuck which causes me to give not a single one.

If we miss the playoffs, eh.

If we crawl into the playoffs, eh.

If Dwight walks, eh.

If he stays, eh.

You notice I don't post about them whether we win or lose these days...

I won't stop watching them when I can though...it's an abusive relationship I have with my favorite team right now...

<shrugs>

I've been in Apathy Mode since DAT RAPTORS L.

I have been so fucking free this season for some reason. Maybe it's work or the Lakers just not giving a fuck which causes me to give not a single one.

If we miss the playoffs, eh.

If we crawl into the playoffs, eh.

If Dwight walks, eh.

If he stays, eh.

You notice I don't post about them whether we win or lose these days...

I won't stop watching them when I can though...it's an abusive relationship I have with my favorite team right now...

<shrugs>

you are already neolake

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
i was sad last night

still quite disturbed this morning

1 game left on this road trip from hell

i was sad last night

still quite disturbed this morning

1 game left on this road trip from hell

I don't know how you make it through stuff like this. I mean, if you need to talk about it or anything, we're here for you. Nobody should have to go 8-2 in their last 10 by themselves.

Vahagn

"I think a lot of us are playing a lot harder. I know for myself, I'm in better shape now and I'm able to do more. So that's going to get better," Howard said. "I think I have to really come out every night with the same intensity and the same effort. I have to do a better job of playing hard, and I'm going to try."

This is a veteran who's just learning he has to put consistent effort night in and night out and actually "play hard" in order to be successful? I couldn't imagine Kobe or Nash saying "I have to do a better Job of playing hard...I have to have consistent intensity and effort"

What a clown.

charsace

What over the counter pills are bad combos? I take zzzquil all the time, but last night I took some tylenol also and I had to throw it all up.

charsace

I wonder what would happen if I combine the 2 of them with liquor? It would most likely kill me right? I wonder if there would be any pain?

linsivvi

Dr. Buss chose Mike D.

Jim also helped put together a package for CP3 sans Bynum and a package for Dwight Howard sans Pau.

Mitch was the one doing the calls and making it work. If you think GMs would agree to those deals after talking to Jim, then you are mistaken.

Dr Buss won because he trusted his basketball people. Ask West.

You are about 2 seasons behind Mamba.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
What over the counter pills are bad combos? I take zzzquil all the time, but last night I took some tylenol also and I had to throw it all up.

zzzzzquil is pretty shitty. I went through an entire bottle over a 24 hour span and slept for 3 hours total.

Top Bottom