• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

cloving you should make a thread on the gaming side about how right you were about the wii u

... well, even if I could I wouldn't since I bought a Wii U day one. At the end of the day it will be for Nintendo first party, SNES, GC HD games. Indies and multiplatform games will always be PC for me. We have been using the Wii U a ton for off TV play with Netflix, Amazon video, etc., plus my daughter loves it. But yea, Nintendo fawked up.

I like BLOPS II and I like Wii U. Heck, I like BLOPS II on Wii U (U gamepad is best gamepad). I'm not usually an FPS guy but that campaign was fucking awesome, fighting through the streets of Panama with asshole Manuel Noriega or taking down the Russian army with the pre-Taliban Mujahadeen Rambo III style was epic.

I like BLOPS II and I like Wii U. Heck, I like BLOPS II on Wii U (U gamepad is best gamepad). I'm not usually an FPS guy but that campaign was fucking awesome, fighting through the streets of Panama with asshole Manuel Noriega or taking down the Russian army with the pre-Taliban Mujahadeen Rambo III style was epic.

My man. I jumped off the COD Activision hate train. The game is just pure fun.

My man. I jumped off the COD Activision hate train. The game is just pure fun.

I got a shitty ending the first time, I'm on my second playthrough but hardened difficulty is kicking my ass.

Also, it blew my mind when I saw the credits at the end and realized A) Michael Keaton was in the game, and B) which character he was. Like, going back if you listen you can tell, but it's not obvious at all.

I got a shitty ending the first time, I'm on my second playthrough but hardened difficulty is kicking my ass.

Also, it blew my mind when I saw the credits at the end and realized A) Michael Keaton was in the game, and B) which character he was. Like, going back if you listen you can tell, but it's not obvious at all.

Oh wow. I didn't have any idea.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

I was on the path to the shitty ending before finding out it's was multiple endings depending on things. I started over without knowing you could go back to previous missions.

I didn't have the heart to do everything again so I starting spamming headshots during that flashback mission in the desert. After you blow the tanks up. It's a spot where enemies keep respawning and don't fight back.

jjasper

Wait a COD game has multiple endings? That's weird. I am playing the multi on steam this weekend. Seems good enough. I might jump on it if it ever goes on steam sale if the campaign is actually better. MW2 was so terrible campaign wise I haven't tried one since then.

woodson.gif

Damn lmao

snack

Anyone here have a swoosh account from nike? I heard the Kobe VIIs are $84 there. Fucking insane.

Someone wanna help a brother out?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Parsons I <3 you, but not the way Lin does.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Then they don't fall and they don't play D and bad shit happens lol

^ true

Top Bottom