• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Mike Trudell‏ @LakersReporter

Dwight Howard is out at least 1 week with a torn labrum in his right shoulder. Re-evaluated next week.
i7r9xAdQ6YjGb.gif

linsivvi

Kome ball all day, every day of the week. At least I don't need to see Dwight getting stripped over and over again or hear Pau screaming like teenage girls at a Bieber concert. Sucks that Jordan Hill can't play though.

No Dwight, No Pau, No Hill....

That's pretty much that for LA's playoff hopes.

Might as well fire Mike D right now.

Actually, Antoni must be very happy right now. His dream of starting 5 guards in an NBA game will finally come true.

exarkun

Lakers, time to tank for Shabazz, Zeller, Noel, McAddoo, Plumlee...

Any of them is better than whoever is on that bench!

No Dwight, No Pau, No Hill....

That's pretty much that for LA's playoff hopes.

Might as well fire Mike D right now.

So I have been doing drive by's on the thread because I am a sucker for punishment but I got to hand it to you lifers in here really hashing out the pain. I have gotten to this weird state of numbness to the whole thing. There is ringing in my ears my palms are sweaty. I swear this season is giving me PTSD and its not even done!

Nash Morris Kobe Metta Sacre starting line up is almost as bad as Duhon Meeks Ebanks Jamison Clarke bench....almost.

Unintentional Tank has begun, you're welcome Phoenix.

So the only healthy stars on the team are the oldest ones, who will likely have to get even more minutes now? Maybe the Lakers should just move to Phoenix.

linsivvi

So I have been doing drive by's on the thread because I am a sucker for punishment but I got to hand it to you lifers in here really hashing out the pain. I have gotten to this weird state of numbness to the whole thing. There is ringing in my ears my palms are sweaty. I swear this season is giving me PTSD and its not even done!

It's not that painful to me. If the trades never happened we'd still be stuck with Mike Clown and Bynum and the team still wouldn't be getting anywhere. Bynum still hasn't played a game this season. At least Kobe and Nash are playing well offensively.

The plan is still the same as before: blow things up the summer of '14.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
This is for all of the years that Kobe escaped the Konex curse. It has begun.

It's not that painful to me. If the trades never happened we'd still be stuck with Mike Clown and Bynum and the team still wouldn't be getting anywhere. Bynum still hasn't played a game this season. At least Kobe and Nash are playing well offensively.

The plan is still the same as before: blow things up the summer of '14.

Before the Nash and D12 trade I was fully on board with the pain. I was eating lots of pork and refusing to flush the toilet for weeks at a time in anticipation of all the shit that was going to be thrown on me and then I let myself dream and all that planning went to hell.

charsace

That trade is still a win for the Lakers since they aren't now stuck with max deal bynum.

Dwight had his first injury so now its over for him. Look at how fast he's gotten a second injury that could be serious. When guys that are 6'8 and taller get that first serious injury the rest just start to que up to be added on.

linsivvi

Before the Nash and D12 trade I was fully on board with the pain. I was eating lots of pork and refusing to flush the toilet for weeks at a time in anticipation of all the shit that was going to be thrown on me and then I let myself dream and all that planning went to hell.

I was never fully on board with the dream because Mike Brown was still the coach. At least Kobe can move up the all-time scoring list faster now and won't be taking any blame.

yesssssssssssss

5 wing players or bust. If you're going down, at least go down in style.

That trade is still a win for the Lakers since they aren't now stuck with max deal bynum.

Not having to deal with Bynum and most likely having Dwight for the future is still a great trade.

Then The 2014 blow up. I had high hopes for this team but everything could have gone wrong did. I just hope Kobe and Nash don't get hurt foolishly trying to win.

giri

PS if we get two top 5 picks

I'M GONNA BE SO FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh i hope they blow it up after the 2014 season too.

Traded Steve Nash to the Los Angeles Lakers for a 2013 1st round draft pick, a 2013 2nd round draft pick, a 2014 2nd round draft pick and a 2015 1st round draft pick.

i'm not sure thats the lakers own pick

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lakers should go into tank mode asap.

They truly suck and now with these injuries it would make even more sense. lol wait no draft pick... even better

Howard injury prone man child confirmed.

PS if we get two top 5 picks

I'M GONNA BE SO FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh i hope they blow it up after the 2014 season too.

i'm not sure thats the lakers own pick

We both know Sarver will sell atleast one of those tho

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
BACQec2CUAEarIw.jpg

Kobe has finally given up

Glad they can laugh about their sorry ass team. Pathetic.

Kobe has been infected by Howard and Pringles smh

Top Bottom