• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Teriyaki

The Lakers interior defense being Clark/Jamison could lead to Harden being the first guard to score 60 points in a game without taking a jumpshot..

30 layups - Won't even have to get to the line with that Lakers PnR defense. MWP probably elbows Harden if he's playing at the 5 though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"@Mike_Bresnahan
Metta World Peace might play a little center as well, Lakers Coach Mike D'Antoni said. Surreal
yesssssssssssss "

Asik gonna take a dump on Metta lol

charsace

BACQec2CUAEarIw.jpg

Kobe has finally given up

GOAT NBA pic my man.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So I expect Kobe to take 60+ shots in a few of these games coming up.

Cipherr

Goddamn @ no Hill, No Howard and no Pau.

I saw Pau coming though, his nose was fauceting after he took that elbow. But I didnt realize Hill and Howard were that injured. Goddamn this is gonna be so bad for them if they drop these road games while already being 3.5 games behind the 8th seed.

Matrix

well, no, that won't happen, cause asik is terrible offensively.

But defensively, yes.

He's highly improved on O imo and if he gets down low he will just dunk it on metta if he's truly playing center. Asik has even stronger legs than Yao did.

I don't think he's terrible anymore, he could easily score 20 on the Lakers. Most likely see a lot of Greg Smith again as well.

All 3 bigs missing the next 2 games.

oh my.

Oh my my.

Nash - Duhon
Kobe - Meeks
MWP - Ebanks
Jamison - MWP
Sacre - Clarke

/justendmenow

KingGondo

Banned
Goddamn @ no Hill, No Howard and no Pau.

I saw Pau coming though, his nose was fauceting after he took that elbow. But I didnt realize Hill and Howard were that injured. Goddamn this is gonna be so bad for them if they drop these road games while already being 3.5 games behind the 8th seed.
Dude, they probably weren't making the playoffs healthy without a trade going down.

I'm just a bit bummed cause this means Durant won't get his fourth straight scoring title. KoMe's got that shit on lock now.

Cloudy said:
I like our chances vs the Rockets better with no Dwight. Who rebounds though lol
Meh. Rebounding is overrated.

linsivvi

All 3 bigs missing the next 2 games.

oh my.

Oh my my.

Nash - Duhon
Kobe - Meeks
MWP - Ebanks
Jamison - MWP
Sacre - Clarke

/justendmenow

Would you rather watch Pau and Dwight play terribly and the team lose anyway?

At least this lineup will be more fun to watch since they are expected to lose.

Wonder how Kobe answers post game question, probably something like:

"Of course we're still trying, what are we going to do? Roll over and die?"

giri is so lucky..for the time being. Unless our pick is a top 5 right? Or do the Cavs get it in that case?

giri

Wonder how Kobe answers post game question, probably something like:

"Of course we're still trying, what are we going to do? Roll over and die?"

giri is so lucky..for the time being. Unless our pick is a top 5 right? Or do the Cavs get it in that case?

No, suns get the Lakers pick, unconditionally, if it's a lottery pick.

The only way it goes to the cavs is if it's outside of the lotto (the right the cavs to swap was top14 protected, the pick sent to PHX, isn't protected at all).

You could get the #1 overall pick, and it would be the suns pick.

The shitty thing is this makes it pretty damn likely we'll get the Blazers pick this year instead of next. Fuck you Lakers for robbing us of a good asset to trade up with in the stacked 2014 draft.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
WojYahooNBA
The NBA has suspended Boston's Rajon Rondo one game for making contact with an official and failing to cooperate with league investigation.

lol

Cloudy

Banned
Rondo suspended again? Why is he killing my fantasy team? :(

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

The NBA has suspended Boston's Rajon Rondo one game for making contact with an official and failing to cooperate with league investigation.

Dirk wouldn't leave for that sinking ship.

The only way out for the Lakers is to suck for this season, and maybe next season too.

...unless they want to trade for Amare!

Would you rather watch Pau and Dwight play terribly and the team lose anyway?

At least this lineup will be more fun to watch since they are expected to lose.
I still rather have hope. Watch lakers blow out spurs now. Just for the hilarity.

I'm not interested in Kobe scoring when this team had title aspirations. Shit is depressing.

linsivvi

Dirk wouldn't leave for that sinking ship.

The only way out for the Lakers is to suck for this season, and maybe next season too.

...unless they want to trade for Amare!

Getting Dirk is part of the suck for 2 seasons plan. Just let the old men finish their careers and rebuild.

Vahagn

Well this season is done. There's no point in tanking since we don't have draft picksL limit Kobe and Nash's minutes. Build as much team chemistry as possible. Let Dwight and Pau rest as long as it takes to get back to full strength. Fire Mike D in the offseason - beg Phil like crazy to come back. Hope Dwight resigns - get a full training camp and go for broke next year.

Emwitus

I feel really bad for nash mostly...Yeah, I would have loved kobe to get 6, but nash winning would be like the cherry on top to the 00s era

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
At least Jordan waited until he was 40 to play for a lottery team.

Well this season is done. There's no point in tanking since we don't have draft picksL limit Kobe and Nash's minutes. Build as much team chemistry as possible. Let Dwight and Pau rest as long as it takes to get back to full strength. Fire Mike D in the offseason - beg Phil like crazy to come back. Hope Dwight resigns - get a full training camp and go for broke next year.

Not over, Antawn Jamisanity will occur.

Top Bottom