• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

cacophony

http://linladiesfanfiction.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/linsons-a-budding-bromance-part-1/

Chandler felt his own heat rising within him causing his heart to beat faster, blood to rush to his head and his loins. Surprisingly, through the heavy kissing, Jeremy was still asleep, but you couldn’t tell from the way he was kissing Chandler.

This was getting too dangerous, Chandler thought. He didn’t want to break the kiss, but he knew he had to. He was afraid of it going any further, plus it didn’t help that he now had a raging hard-on. Reluctantly Chandler parted his lips from Jeremy’s.

T3HOQ.gif

Comex.gif

iKH0MnyDFZN9b.gif

ibzL7aK0xECwKu.gif

http://imgur.com/a/U8VdV

lmfao that imgur album is amazing.

wut
JWyQF.gif

EDIT: bwahahah oh god why cacophony why

Omega

Banned
CBS Sports Net is showing D-League games now along with the NBA Action show.

I'm willing to bet that when the current TV contact is up in 2016, CBS will break the bank to steal the NBA away from ESPN.

i doubt it. espn does exactly what the nba wants. talk about the lakers, lebron 24/7

fuck the small market teams/teams that don't have lebron

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
i doubt it. espn does exactly what the nba wants. talk about the lakers, lebron 24/7

fuck the small market teams/teams that don't have lebron

ESPN talks about the NFL 24/7

It's like 7 different NFL shows on ESPN on every day.

It's pretty disrespectful to the other sports they have a contract with.

Silver will be commish by 2016 and he doesn't seem like a drama queen like Stern is.

ESPN has too many contracts with different sports that they skip showing NBA on Wednesday or Friday because ESPN needs to broadcast a game between 2 shitty college football teams or bowling.

haha, Ellis drove Skiles out with his horrible play and no defense. I was so very right on Monta.

Skiles needs to be the Lakers defensive coach ASAP!!

bwahahahah

Just did a google search and found a Twilight x ChicagoBulls fanfic

hahahah im ded. why in gods...i dont even...never again, curiousity. I didn't even read it, just ctrl+f "Boozer". bwahahah
Then one girl rushed toward us, her hands flying over her face. "Oh my God! You're Ashton Kutcher!"

Kyle groaned loudly as Edward and Boozer, elbowed each other and started snickering. I didn't get the joke. Kyle explained that he wasn't the actor and that he wasn't cheating on Demi Moore since the lady at his side was his girlfriend. The Ashton fan girl didn't really believe but left.

"What did I miss?" I muttered.

Edward tried to explain but he burst in a new round of laughter.

"Oh, shut it, Cullen! It was a horrible idea to share with you all the experience," Kyle Korver exclaimed before telling us – the girls – how people used to confound him with Kutcher since they looked alike and shared the same hometown. I looked at him better and if you were really careful, you could see the semblance.

#dead

Bread

Banned
celts looked really good tonight

avery is making a big difference on defense, i hope we don't have to give him up to get cousins.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
What the fuck is going on in this thread..

and what did melo really expect to do throw rocks at the bus?

It's all for show.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Boozer is a great teammate. Even that illiterate drunk Taj Gibson says so.

"Booze has been dominant," Bulls forward Taj Gibson said. "Dominant. Calling for the ball, being real physical, the way he's capable of doing. Just attacking the rim and he's been very vocal as far as giving guys encouragement even when guys mess up. He's been doing everything; playing solid D, hustle plays … challenging the rim on defense, he's been doing everything great. In practice, pushing and motivating guys, he's doing what he needs to do."

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bulls/post/_/id/11351/boozer-continues-to-step-up-for-bulls#more

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
From reading this thread I'm gonna guess I am the only Bucks fan on GAF.
Hope they keep improving.
But I don't think Skiles leaving is all that bad. If he doesn't want to be there I'm sure they can find someone that does.
They need to figure out what they are going to do with all those PFs though. Too many

Wow Howard out?

They went from "dethroning OKC" before a game had even been played to not even making the playoffs. You can't write this shit...

Pimpwerx

Thread got deleted. I guess linking to that stuff is against their ToS too. Anyway, a RUssian BASKETball site. It has some useful resources. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

It doesn't work? It works for me. Anyway, one of the video links is a really handy website for people in this thread. I'm trying to abide by the TOS. A RUssian BASKETball website. It's the KG vs Melo thread on the General Basketball forum there. PEACE.

Top Bottom