• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Melo is really bout dat life huh?
I...kind of like it, cause KG isnt. Dude really needs to keep his cool on the court tho, once again plays a team that plays physical and cant keep his composure. Bulls, Memphis, Czs....
edit:
remembered that sucker punch from Melo a few years back on Collins, then that backpedal...dunno if Melos bout that life either

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
What did he really think was going to happen? KG steps out and they get in a street fight like Zeus and Rip's little brother in No Holds Barred?

Stern would suspend him for a year.

I see you've seen my work, yes I'm about that life and apparently Melo is too. This might not be completely dumb either it sends a message to players that if you violate he won't just leave it on the floor. Also who knows maybe stern whispers in the right ears to stop letting everybody foul Melo because its getting pretty blatant as well.

I...kind of like it, cause KG isnt. Dude really needs to keep his cool on the court tho, once again plays a team that plays physical and cant keep his composure. Bulls, Memphis, Czs....
edit:
remembered that sucker punch from Melo a few years back on Collins, then that backpedal...dunno if Melos bout that life either

He wanted no part of Nate.

T3HOQ.gif

Comex.gif

iKH0MnyDFZN9b.gif

ibzL7aK0xECwKu.gif

http://imgur.com/a/U8VdV

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
uh...

The Bucks were still int he playoff hurt o_O

Skiles to the Nets confirmed?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
CBS Sports Net is showing D-League games now along with the NBA Action show.

I'm willing to bet that when the current TV contact is up in 2016, CBS will break the bank to steal the NBA away from ESPN.

Cloudy

Banned
CBS Sports Net is showing D-League games now along with the NBA Action show.

I'm willing to bet that when the current TV contact is up in 2016, CBS will break the bank to steal the NBA away from ESPN.

They stole Rome and some other EPSN folks so I don't see why not.

ESPN got so big cos of the live games and they built programming around that. You cannot compete with them as a 24/7 sports network unless you have actual NBA, NFL and MLB games like they do..

Top Bottom