• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Nori Chan

How come?

oh boy idk maybe its the sexual fantasies of boozer and kane all put together by the weirdest people on the internet

tell me syphon would you want to read a fanfic of the knicks winning a championship and then having an orgy in the lockerroom afterwards? champaigne flowing, beautiful black bodies on top.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
oh boy idk maybe its the sexual fantasies of boozer and kane all put together by the weirdest people on the internet

tell me syphon would you want to read a fanfic of the knicks winning a championship and then having an orgy in the lockerroom afterwards? champaigne flowing, beautiful black bodies on top.

wait ... what? jesus is it the offseason again in here?

Lebron won't even win another ring.

1339555839393.gif

It wouldnt surprise me at all that KG goes at players' family members, he seems like the kind of dude that crosses that red line and likes doing it. also:
garnett.jpg

dat face.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
There's only one guy KG would never start shit with, cause he knows he doesn't want that type of beef!

You all know who I'm talking about.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
There's only one guy KG would never start shit with, cause he knows he doesn't want that type of beef!

You all know who I'm talking about.

something is awesome about ebonics spoken with proper grammar

Zeus Molecules

LOL!

It really does, but it always comes out when I get excited.

Yeah that's part of practicing to avoid getting hype and talking fast cause your right you will likely defer to your natural accent/linguistics. Its sort of like speaking a second language you can always stop to gather your thoughts.

And yeah it will always be there like an accent.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Yeah that's part of practicing to avoid getting hype and talking fast cause your right you will likely defer to your natural accent/linguistics. Its sort of like speaking a second language you can always stop to gather your thoughts.

And yeah it will always be there like an accent.
I remember two semesters ago, I was sitting in Organic Chemistry lab, and a few of us were talking, and cracking jokes. We were just having fun, so I relaxed, and someone just went, "wait, why are you talking like that?"

I was just thinking to myself, "whoops".

Zeus Molecules

I remember two semesters ago, I was sitting in Organic Chemistry lab, and a few of us were talking, and cracking jokes. We were just having fun, so I relaxed, and someone just went, "wait, why are you talking like that?"

I was just thinking to myself, "whoops".

It happens don't stress it as much usually around classmates I relax its in front of authority figures I work on it.

was just about to post this.

looks like a monday night raw backstage segment. lol Melo
It happens more than you think in sports.

EDIT:
Alan Hahn @alanhahn about 2 hours ago

Anyone who knows Melo knows this isn't typical. What did KG say, how personal was it, for this type of reaction? More than just trash talk.
Alan Hahn @alanhahn about 2 hours ago

Spare me the "composure" sanctimony. These are still human beings.
Jared Zwerling @JaredZwerling about 36 minutes ago

Spike Lee told me last year KG is a much worse shit talker than Reggie, and he was mad. I can only imagine how Melo felt tonight, but still.
wait for it...
Alan Hahn @alanhahn about 1 hour ago

For those who longed for the days of the 90s Knicks, you got em back. Hotheaded, maddening and yet so close to being good enough.
BINGO.

exarkun

Had anyone ever heard this about morey:

Then Yao's feet and McGrady's knees went, and Houston's title aspirations went with them. The Rockets did everything they could to revive Yao, employing all manner of innovative treatments. Similarly, Morey endeavored to revive McGrady's flagging confidence, at one point driving to his house to show him a PowerPoint presentation entitled "Tracybeaggressive," which featured a downward-pointing yellow arrow indicating how McGrady's failure to attack the basket was directly tied to his effectiveness.

LOL

more at http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1206495/2/index.htm

Great read about Morey and the Rockets.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I don't see why Melo is getting so much backlash(well then again this is gaf but still). People are so different in how they look at shit around here.

I still say the media is blatantly racist/bias when it comes to stuff like this in basketball.. Last year Kevin Love tried to stomp someone's head.. But he didn't get much flack at all.. Anytime a fight breaks out in basketball it is the ugly scene at MSG.. Oh the humanity! In baseball it's just "the boys of summer"

It's really horrible IMO..

Top Bottom