• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

giri

Paying milsap a shit ton to be a bench player tho

Lakers paid odom a lot to be a bench player too. And Milsap is only making 8.6M... which is about his worth really.

I've always said milsap is a first big off the bench guy, and not a starter though. He's just too short to really be a legit starter. Sort of sucks, cause otherwise, he'd be really good.

Jazz have some serious cap space next season BTW.

Millsap was the best player on a playoff team in the West last year, how is he a bench player? He's a fringe top 25 player like David Lee and he'll probably get 13m a year like Lee did.

I've always said milsap is a first big off the bench guy, and not a starter though. He's just too short to really be a legit starter. Sort of sucks, cause otherwise, he'd be really good.

he's going to get paid dude

unless they frontload the contract to all hell sometimes going to give

giri

Millsap was the best player on a playoff team in the West last year, how is he a bench player? He's a fringe top 25 player like David Lee and he'll probably get 13m a year like Lee did.

Didn't they get swept? and badly?

Yep, they did

And millsap shot...

8-14
4-11
4-12
4-17

It's not like Odom couldn't have started on many teams either. I just wouldn't start him over Favors / Kanter.

he's going to get paid dude

unless they frontload the contract to all hell sometimes going to give

People said that about McGee too. And he did get paid. It was a mistake.

Lakers paid odom a lot to be a bench player too. And Milsap is only making 8.6M... which is about his worth really.

no way dude, Millsap is like a top 5 PF in this league. Only Duncan, Aldridge, Zbo and David Lee have been better than him this year.

giri

no way dude, Millsap is like a top 5 PF in this league. Only Duncan, Aldridge, Zbo and David Lee have been better than him this year.

Bosh too. Horford or smith are just as good in the least. I may hate him, but blake is better. If love ever gets healthy....

He may be a top 10 but there are a lot of other PF's that are at LEAST as good if not better.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I decide to skip basketball and i miss a DAGGER call i've been waiting nearly 3 years for?

fuck.

diehard

Fleer
DMC just yelled "Fuck you" to a fan. fine incoming.

piercekisses_1.gif

Cloudy

Banned
Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant

We just saw why bama will be bcs champs @10AJMcCarron and @barrettAjones not afraid to confront each other in order to win. #respect

Kobe is amazing on twitter lol

Pkaz01

You really are going to post every single thing he puts on twitter?

Kobe : i took a huge dump
Konex: omgg best twitter ever

Top Bottom