• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

damn, wonder what Garnett said. No way it was just some bullshit about honey nut cheerios.

yeah it had to be some fucked up shit to set him off like that. whatever, glad its squashed so they can worry about the pacers and bulls coming up.

shit is trending all over twitter now though

yeah it had to be some fucked up shit to set him off like that. whatever, glad its squashed so they can worry about the pacers and bulls coming up.

shit is trending all over twitter now though

I swear to god if they lose their composure to The Pacers/Bulls, I'm done with these knuckleheads.

Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Garnett spoke on the phone in the wake of their confrontation on Monday, according to a source.

Garnett and Anthony exchanged several verbal jabs during the game, leading Anthony to seek out Garnett after the game.

Garnett told Anthony that his wife "tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios," according to various reports.
"There's certain things that you just don't say to another man," said Anthony on Tuesday. "I felt we crossed the line. But we’re both at an understanding right now."

awkward

I swear to god if they lose their composure to The Pacers/Bulls, I'm done with these knuckleheads.

they probably will and you know you wont :p but they gotta get it together since these are the teams they will be playing in the post season.

man sheed just glaring at the refs last night was fucking hilarious. you know he wishes he was out there. i hope he comes back soon. apparently JR and shump were with melo waiting for for KG by the bus

pilonv1

Klay is a streaky shooter. He ain't about that Reggie Miller life.

fBBrE.png

Rudy Gay has a max contract. Klay is making rookie scale.

Yeah.

I"m still personally not sold on Klay. Hope he gets there though.

I actually don't have much of a problem with his offense. He's a solid third option. It's his defense that I hope gets better. He's not terribly good at defending and yet constantly commits stupid fouls...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Watch the Rockets not show up tonight since they most likely think it will be an easy game with all the hurt Lakers and Kobe drops 70 on them.

Rockets got beat by the crappy ass Raptors so it could happen.

giri

Kanter has been a real surprise this year. Crazy how much he improved.

Yes and no.

He basically went out and got himself a Ron Artest body and some retard strength.

If he can remain injury free, Al will be shipped by the trade deadline.

Vahagn

Charles Oakley would of yoked KG up. KG is fortunate he came just after that tough guy era because I don't see his skinny ass surviving the 80's and early 90's.

Lol What? KG Revolutionized the PF position and had everyone over 6'9 trying to be like him for years and years.

More than likely he would have talked some shit, got punched in the face, and never did that shit again. But he'd still be KG. Also, 80's and 90's didn't have the PF talent he's played against his whole career. McHale, Barkeley. List gets pretty thin after that if I'm not mistaken.

Wow, now that's some dedication to a team. Have you ever gone through the tough times of a team? Because Knicks fans haven't had it so good since the 1999 playoffs run. That Carmelo thing is nothing compared to the 90s fights.

Wow, now that's some dedication to a team. Have you ever gone through the tough times of a team? Because Knicks fans haven't had it so good since the 1999 playoffs run. That Carmelo thing is nothing compared to the 90s fights.

Who said I'm going to stop watching? I'll just stop giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Lol What? KG Revolutionized the PF position and had everyone over 6'9 trying to be like him for years and years.

More than likely he would have talked some shit, got punched in the face, and never did that shit again. But he'd still be KG. Also, 80's and 90's didn't have the PF talent he's played against his whole career. McHale, Barkeley. List gets pretty thin after that if I'm not mistaken.

Malone, Barkley, Kemp, Webber, Coleman, McHale, thankyougoodnight

Vahagn

Malone, Barkley, Kemp, Webber, Coleman, McHale, thankyougoodnight

KG played against Webber especially in the early 2000's when he was at his most successful. KG Played against Malone too when Malone was winning MVP.

So your contribution to my list list was Kemp and Coleman? Kemp and Coleman don't measure up to a list of TD/Dirk/Prime A'mare/Bosh/Both Gasols/Z-Bo....should I keep going?

it's vag. Wuddya expect.

They're Utah Fans. So naturally they reacted that way. But of course, KG played against Malone when Malone was still great so that's why I didn't include him.

How do you forget Duncan?

I don't. I wrote "KG" on accident instead of "TD". Fixed it before you replied.

Vahagn

Rodman would make KG curl up and cry.

Insert Malone Joke Here.

But you're right. Rodman was a beast. He couldn't score though so. And I don't think he'd do a great job stopping KG's unblockable Jumper or fadeaway, which is after all his best offensive move.

They're Utah Fans. So naturally they reacted that way. But of course, KG played against Malone when Malone was still great so that's why I didn't include him..

What are you talking about? If you exclude players from the 90s that played against Garnett... who himself started in 1995, well, you're basically getting rid of all players who entered the league after, like, 1983. And you think that gives a fair impression of the two decades if you get rid of all those players? Add Vin Baker, Larry Johnson, shit, there are quite a few, but they don't count, right?

You also mention Marc Gasol. The words fail me. Just... damn. Just think.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
1871 being suck into the stupid vortex know simply known as Vahagn

May God help his soul

dalVlatko

Byron Scott on Varejao said:
"I'm still trying to be very optimistic that he'll be able to play, I just don't know when," Scott said. "I hope I'm not talking like it's long term or for the season, I'm still optimistic he'll be able to play this year until the doctors tell me something different."
wtf :(

Vahagn

What are you talking about? If you exclude players from the 90s that played against Garnett... who himself started in 1995, well, you're basically getting rid of all players who entered the league after, like, 1983. And you think that gives a fair impression of the two decades if you get rid of all those players? Add Vin Baker, Larry Johnson, shit, there are quite a few, but they don't count, right?

You also mention Marc Gasol. The words fail me. Just... damn. Just think.

Charles played against KG too, but unlike Webber and Malone, he wasn't in top form when he played him. Malone won MVP when he was playing against KG. Webber was at his best in Sac in the early decade.

So you're honestly going to tell me with a straight face. That KG could compete against Malone, TD, Webber, Dirk, Pau etc. be an All Star a gazillion times, and he couldn't handle VIN fucking BAKER?

Just stop. stop.

P.S - And I mentioned Marc Gasol because KG's been playing Center for the Celtics for the last couple years. And even at his old age, he's been competing against Centers as well. I can essentially list every major center to play in the past 2 years because KG has played against them, and done a damn good job. I didn't so I wouldn't have to pile up on you. But the fact that you couldn't put two and two together isn't my fault.

Jeff-DSA

So you're honestly going to tell me with a straight face. That KG could compete against Malone, TD, Webber, Dirk, Pau etc. be an All Star a gazillion times, and he couldn't handle VIN fucking BAKER? .

When did KG start his antics? When the old guard left, right? There's no way he would still be KG with those guys around.

Top Bottom