• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
how in fuck is Gay for Jared Dudley and a pick some sort of great deal for Memphis? Rudy Gay is a top 20 scorer on a team that goes through frequent scoring slumps and has problems putting up points. Jared Dudley's supposed to help them out?
He's a jax tier scorer

Memphis almost made it to the West finals with Shane Battier starting at small forward

Gay's possessions are better off distributed to Zbo and Marc

rudy gay does things other than score, hes good within their team defense cause of his length and quickness. and his shooting this year is uncharacteristically bad, his career shooting number is 45%

DY_nasty

rudy gay does things other than score, hes good within their team defense cause of his length and quickness. and his shooting this year is uncharacteristically bad, his career shooting number is 45%
He's not even in the same league as Dudley defensively.

This isn't a trade about production at all. Its about efficiency and value.

Cloudy

Banned
He's not even in the same league as Dudley defensively.

This isn't a trade about production at all. Its about efficiency and value.

I think it's about money and fit. Gay is a making a lot of money for a guy who's not featured. The Grizz are being smart (unlike the Lakers). Too many "stars" starting can be a bad thing sometimes cos you have less guys doing the essential dirty work.

Grizz also have Pondexter, Speights and Ellington who deserve more time. Why not dump Gay's salary, get some serviceable roleplayers and good draft picks?

charsace

I don't think it was that. Did you hear about that tim duncan / KG thing back in '99?

No, it was that. KG was dishing out obvious cheap shots the whole game. There was one set in the 4th where Melo got real physical with KG because he elbowed Amare in the back while they were fighting for rebounding position. People got to be dumb if they think KG is the first person in the league to talk shit about LaLa. Guys are always talking shit to melo.

Jeff-DSA

No, it was that. KG was dishing out obvious cheap shots the whole game. There was one set in the 4th where Melo got real physical with KG because he elbowed Amare in the back while they were fighting for rebounding position. People got to be dumb if they think KG is the first person in the league to talk shit about LaLa. Guys are always talking shit to melo.

On about half the highlights from the game you can see KG throwin' bows. It looked pretty bush league.

DY_nasty

He went beserk because KG kneed him in the crotch and was throwing elbows at Amare's back the whole game.
Why wait til after the game though? Lol

If you're that mad go ahead and settle it on the spot. But everybody knows melo isn't that kind of guy.

Jeff-DSA

Why wait til after the game though? Lol

If you're that mad go ahead and settle it on the spot. But everybody knows melo isn't that kind of guy.

If he starts it on the court, there's only 4 guys to hold him back. If he waits until KG is on the team bus and then stares at it, there's like a .000001% chance that he might not get held back.

Pkaz01

Suns going balls deep?? Ah shitttt

Trade gortat for cousins and or picks u morons not dudley for rudy gay..

I dont hate it though without a little more info on what kind of pick dudley plus lakers pick for gay im all for it our first rounder.. Nah maybe for gordon or if we had gordon.

Dragic/gordon/gay/scola/gortat...
Fucking pelicans

And its too late in the season to do anything but keep tanking so wtf

charsace

James Harden is known to pay for it. At least since he got to Houston.

I would think a lot of guys buy it. They are traveling all the time and if they are paying good money then there is less chance of getting a STD. I doubt Harden is buying it from a chick who was only charging $25 for top though.

LOL Tim Legler killing the refs and KG on the Knicks/Celts game.
It seems a lot easier and a lot less messy to get at him off court. That's how shit used to go in high school.
Basketball shit gets settled on the court, personal stuff off it. I'd love to know what line KG crossed, but his innocent act is so tiresome.

exarkun

Yea. And I just bought tickets. If he doesn't play I'm going to explode.

BADaw6lCIAARx01.jpg:large

....shit

Damn, dude has some tiny ass nipples. And was he always carlton chubby?

Top Bottom