• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
What are NBA guys doing with date rape drugs and girls who need convincing? There's a freaking lineup of them down in the hotel lobby who are all dolled up and willing to even bed down with Anthony Davis without a lobster dinner beforehand.

You would be shocked at how many pro athletes have 0 social skills

Tom Penny

What are NBA guys doing with date rape drugs and girls who need convincing? There's a freaking lineup of them down in the hotel lobby who are all dolled up and willing to even bed down with Anthony Davis without a lobster dinner beforehand.

Why do they fuck'em raw then give half their check away to child support? Dumb motherfuckers.

Vahagn

I didn't watch the Denver/LAL game. Just re-watched the highlights. Why is the commentator - with 30 seconds left to go in the game - saying that the Lakers have only made 6 FG's in the last 16 minutes and Kobe made all 6 of them? WTF did that really happen?

Kobe needs help indeed!

Edit: Holy shit - Kobe was the only guy to make a FG in the entire fourth quarter on our team? Contract the Lakers.

h3ro

Sheed will get the boot because his non guaranteed contract.

I hope not. I like Sheed. I would think Shump coming back would make Flight White redundant as a wing 2/3 player.

Kenyon/Sheed/Kurt... What you gonna do, KG, when Unpleasant Demeanor-ball comes for you?!?

and just chills outside your bus with 50 cops :/

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Kevin Love could be done for the year.
That's because All-Star Kevin Love could be lost for the season after re-fracturing the third metacarpal bone in his right hand last week.

It's also possible Love's New York City doctor will advise against surgery. But if surgery is necessary, Love will be gone for a minimum of three months, the source said.

Jeff-DSA

So this season the Lakers have had the two coaches that we've made fun of the most for the past few seasons. If Pringles were to be canned, does that mean that someone like Kurt Rambis would be on tap?

giri

So this season the Lakers have had the two coaches that we've made fun of the most for the past few seasons. If Pringles were to be canned, does that mean that someone like Kurt Rambis would be on tap?

I"m hoping for Nellie personally.

I want to see Kobe play at the 5. Then laker morons can rant about how Kobe did a "Magic" and even played the 5!!!!!!.

Cloudy

Banned
Qjmo6.gif

How do people come up with this? lol

Top Bottom