• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Charles played against KG too, but unlike Webber and Malone, he wasn't in top form when he played him. Malone won MVP when he was playing against KG. Webber was at his best in Sac in the early decade.

So you're honestly going to tell me with a straight face. That KG could compete against Malone, TD, Webber, Dirk, Pau etc. be an All Star a gazillion times, and he couldn't handle VIN fucking BAKER?

Just stop. stop.

P.S - And I mentioned Marc Gasol because KG's been playing Center for the Celtics for the last couple years. And even at his old age, he's been competing against Centers as well. I can essentially list every major center to play in the past 2 years because KG has played against them, and done a damn good job. I didn't so I wouldn't have to pile up on you. But the fact that you couldn't put two and two together isn't my fault.

Yeah yeah, please pile up, your reading skills suck tho because nobody in their right mind is debating the fact that KG had a badass career, we're all laughing at your ridiculous caracterization of the competition in the 80s and 90s being really thin.

Damn.

That Gasol thing, just add Dwight, Bynum and others while you're at it, and, Anthony Davis, etc, that'll make just as much fucking sense

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Charles played against KG too, but unlike Webber and Malone, he wasn't in top form when he played him. Malone won MVP when he was playing against KG. Webber was at his best in Sac in the early decade.

So you're honestly going to tell me with a straight face. That KG could compete against Malone, TD, Webber, Dirk, Pau etc. be an All Star a gazillion times, and he couldn't handle VIN fucking BAKER?

Just stop. stop.

Vin Baker as a Buck and one year as a Sonic was an incredible PF

didn't the clips win it in...fuck i think it was 06? the time we got the suns to 7?

gawd damn

nutpunch.gif

Vahagn

When did KG start his antics? When the old guard left, right? There's no way he would still be KG with those guys around.

Still be KG as in still be a dominant force and one of the best PF's in the league?

Yes

Still be KG as in bark and insult people all day everyday?

No

But who in the world says he wouldn't change his ways if someone punched him in the face once? He's too smart of a player to derail his career because of his penchant for shit talking.

Los Angeles Clippers forward Grant Hill went through a full practice for the first time in nearly three months Tuesday and will be a game-time decision for Wednesday's game against the Dallas Mavericks.

League on notice.

^ lol @ Nori Chan

Blackace

Still be KG as in still be a dominant force and one of the best PF's in the league?

Yes

Still be KG as in bark and insult people all day everyday?

No

But who in the world says he wouldn't change his ways if someone punched him in the face once? He's too smart of a player to derail his career because of his penchant for shit talking.
KG was scared to tell people his real height because they might have made him play in the trenches with the real men and warriors

He is bitchmade and that's really all there is to it

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Man, even LaMarcus punked KG. Slapped him right upside the head and KG ain't do shit. This discussion is stupid.

Vahagn

Yeah yeah, please pile up, your reading skills suck tho because nobody in their right mind is debating the fact that KG had a badass career, we're all laughing at your ridiculous caracterization of the competition in the 80s and 90s being really thin.

Damn.

That Gasol thing, just add Dwight, Bynum and others while you're at it, and, Anthony Davis, etc, that'll make just as much fucking sense

When you take out the people KG played against when they were in top or near top form and you take out McHale and Barkley as I did. You are left with a pretty "thin" list. who's left? Larry Johnson, Vin Baker, Shawn Kemp? You're going to tell me, all the dudes KG has played against and excelled at in his career that, compared to THAT group of guys, those 3 you mentioned is anything but "thin"?

the NBA has a huge crop of PF's in the league today, and KG in his prime could shut down 90% of them and score 20-25 with ease on all of them.

KG ran from Okafor and Sean May lol

KG ran from Jordan Farmar. He talks shit but doesn't wanna get into a fight. Everyone knows that. Rodman would do the same thing. He'd just walk away and clap when people would get irritated and deck him. It is what it is.

KG ran from Jordan Farmar. He talks shit but doesn't wanna get into a fight. Everyone knows that. Rodman would do the same thing. He'd just walk away and clap when people would get irritated and deck him. It is what it is.

KG was about being fake touch. Rodman was never about being hard. Rodman was all about getting under your skin and throwing you off your game mentally. That's why he'd walk away. He was never about being tough, he was just trying to fuck with your head.

Don't compare their antics.

Blackace

KG was about being fake touch. Rodman was never about being hard. Rodman was all about getting under your skin and throwing you off your game mentally. That's why he'd walk away. He was never about being tough, he was just trying to fuck with your head.

Don't compare their antics.

Rodman would take it to the ring if it came to that

Blackace

If he felt like he had to, I don't doubt he would.

But Rodman was always 1 step ahead of the guy opposite of him, so it never came to that.
Shit Karl Malone and the Worm took it to the mat

giri

Has KG ever started shit with David West?

I can't ever remember hearing anything about it. And i doubt it. West is built like a brick shit house. And boxes. A lot.

I'd love to see that.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
KG sends Zach Randolph invitations to his church cookouts every year just to be safe

pilonv1

http://thebrooklyngame.com/ugly-det...-suite/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Additionally, ABC 6 reports that "date rape drug(s)" were found at the scene, as well as compromising pictures of the woman on Blatche's phone.

From the ABC 6 story:

The woman told investigators at least two of the men raped her and the others saw what was happening.

According to sources, Blatche met the alleged victim at Delilah's gentlemen's club near the stadium complex. They say she and two other women went to the Four Seasons around 3:20 a.m.

Crime scene investigators spent the afternoon in the suite occasionally emerging with evidence bags.

As the investigation progressed, Action News learned investigators found samples of the date rape drug in the suite.

We have also learned police have Andray Blatche's cell phone with compromising pictures of the alleged victim.

It was not made clear in the article what drug was found in Blatche's suite -- there are a few drugs classified as "date rape drugs" -- though it is clear given his release and his status as active tonight that Blatche was not considered a suspect in the assault.

welp

Blatche was sent home for the the WIZARDS last year because they was tired of his shit....

I hope it isn't true but I wouldn't be shocked.

Jeff-DSA

What are NBA guys doing with date rape drugs and girls who need convincing? There's a freaking lineup of them down in the hotel lobby who are all dolled up and willing to even bed down with Anthony Davis without a lobster dinner beforehand.

Blatche was sent home for the the WIZARDS last year because they was tired of his shit....

I hope it isn't true but I wouldn't be shocked.

I don't know if an athlete has ever been caught this red handed in a sexual assault suit before.

All I can do is look at Ernie grunsfeld and wonder how he assembled such a group of gun toting rapists and still have a job.

Lol, is it because of the RGIII thing?

yeah, rob fucked with the wrong bro

Top Bottom