• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

jeremy-lin-cut.jpg

Is Jeremy Lin marked for greatness?

The cut on his head that he suffered in a game last week may indicate so.

Lin collided with Milwaukee Bucks' Larry Sanders with 10:34 left in the third quarter of the Rockets' 115-101 win over the Bucks Friday night.

The collision left Sanders dazed while Lin was split open in the left side of his head.

Lin had to leave the game to receive five stitches that would close the wound but would return later in the game to finish up the night with eight points and seven assists.

---

As an odd stat of note, one night after Lin sustained his dragon-like cut, he scored 20 points and notched five assists against last year's NBA Rookie of the Year point guard Kyrie Irving in a 112-104 Houston win over Cleveland Saturday.

Was it coincidence...or a sign?
Link.

wat

All hail the glorious reign of the Emperor Lin and the Lin Dynasty...

萬歲萬歲萬萬歲!!

As an odd stat of note, one night after Lin sustained his dragon-like cut, he scored 20 points and notched five assists against last year's NBA Rookie of the Year point guard Kyrie Irving in a 112-104 Houston win over Cleveland Saturday.

Of course they don't mention that Kyrie dropped 30 on Lin..

I called the whole Gay not fitting in with the rest of Memphis thing in the offseason and wondered how it would affect them.

I think that's a decent move for Memphis.

I've been pretty right about things this year except when it comes to the Lakers. :(

I called the whole Gay not fitting in with the rest of Memphis thing in the offseason and wondered how it would affect them.

I think that's a decent move for Memphis.

I've been pretty right about things this year except when it comes to the Lakers. :(

But your season just started though, Sancha, or so you said recently...

speaking of weird stats

after Big Baby got injured the Magic have been the 7th best offensive team and worst defensive team in the league

Emwitus

Metta yeah of course. Ebanks, I don't know man he pays timid. Hes like a scared Trevor Ariza.

His a terrible shooter, although his been trying to work on that part of his game. But he is an excellent cutter and above average on the break....He hasn't got the chance to play with nash, I hope D'antoni gambles on him. I still think he has potential.

apparently melo and KG talked it over the phone and all is cool now. KG is still bitchmade and melo took responsibility for losing it when he addressed the press. hopefully there wont be any suspensions or whatever but knowing this league and their dumb decisions sometimes..

just gotta take it out on the court next time we face them. after how well hes played this season so far, melos allowed to have a bad night or two.

thats a cool ass scar. dude is about to engage linsanity mode again

giri

I have so many feels about a Gay for Dudley swap.

Dudley isn't someone you want guarding, all the time, the best 3's in the league. But he's super intelligent, great 3pt shooter, v.good passer, solid rebounder. I'd have to think it would include someone like Channing Frye or more likely Beasley too though, otherwise salaries are never going to match (or even better, both).

I don't think it improves the grizz on D, but it does on O.

The downside is that it means the front office still think they can build with gortat. Thats disappointing.

Gay on the suns makes little sense. But gentry can probably help refine his game a little and get him more disciplined.

I dunno. So many feels.

If suns give up any of their firsts in this deal i'll be mad though. Real mad. Like, clothes-line-jj-barea-mad. If anything, the suns should want a first.

In the end, it's one of my favorite players going to my second favorite team.

Time to get fully on board that grizz bandwagon i guess.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
He went beserk because KG kneed him in the crotch and was throwing elbows at Amare's back the whole game.

Yeah the site that started that Honey Nut cheerios rumor is a BS sight I know the guy who runs it from other forums he tends to take bad jokes from forums and report it as news..... If he knew about here he would be the brussard of the internet.

Also Novak and brewer for Metta became a lot more real of a possibility to me yesterday. Knicks might have to upgrade on the Goon factor to keep teams a little hesitant to maul Melo. And two defensive liabilities might be two too many even if Novak can get Hot.

NYT said:
Anthony said his motive for going near the Celtics’ locker room and bus was to have a one-on-one conversation with Garnett. He said he wanted to talk things through like “grown men,” but would not reveal what Garnett said that led to his anger.

“It’s certain things that you just don’t say to men,” Anthony said of Garnett. “I felt we crossed the line. But we’re both at an understanding right now. That situation has been handled.”
damn, wonder what Garnett said. No way it was just some bullshit about honey nut cheerios.

giri

Warriors need to go full Nelly ball up in this bitch

Curry
Thompson
Gay
Barnes
Lee

How is that nellie ball?

3 players are playing in their actual positions
one guy is over 6'10"

nothing nellie about that.

Now if you moved Jack to the 5..............................

wish I could see tonights rockets game live, LA is gunna get that work. But yeah, Kobe will prolly drop 40 points, no D will be played this game. from either side.

Top Bottom