• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Qjmo6.gif

How do people come up with this? lol
same teeth too. lol

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I hope not. I like Sheed. I would think Shump coming back would make Flight White redundant as a wing 2/3 player.

Kenyon/Sheed/Kurt... What you gonna do, KG, when Unpleasant Demeanor-ball comes for you?!?

and just chills outside your bus with 50 cops :/

They can't cut flight I think only sheed and cope are not guranteed.... So if this is true maybe Sheed's injury doesn't look like it will be healing anytime soon. This sucks too cause Sheed was playing great. If that's true I hope the Knicks give him a Baron Davis job at least

pilonv1

pilonv1

Why though?

Why the fuck would they do that when they are winning almost 70% of their games?

Why the hell would they trade Randolph?

Don't want to pay luxury tax.

If the new ownership in Memphis is this hard-up for cash when it comes to the salary and luxury tax, then maybe making the $377 million bid wasn't the best idea. The city has only come to embrace the team in the past few years, with this Grit Grind approach having resonated with the city's blue-collar culture. Randolph has embodied that. Trading Randolph in a cash dump has its upside, namely getting out of his long-term contract money which will inevitably be an anchor as he ages.

But moving your best player, the All-Star, the most popular player to save yourself the luxury bill? That's a disaster waiting to happen for the team and its relationship with the city.

New CBA seems to be working as intended

giri

Thats so dumb

But maybe it was in a "we keep gay, get DMC" sense?

not sure if that would go all that well.

Also, Z-Bo is HUGE in the community there. Guy literally invites people over to his house , regularly, to eat that can't afford a meal.

Amongst a ton of other things...

Trading him would probably be the worst PR move they could make.

I don't think anyone would have expected that to be written about Z-Bo 4 years ago.

Wade is playing YOLO bball and it's working.

The key is to limit Wade's yolo ball. He is capable of doing it for a quarter to a half. But if he does it all game he's just going to shoot you right out of the game. That's when LeBron kicks in. If they can figure that out consistently, and semi rebound... Oh gawd. R.I.P NBA.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
So this season the Lakers have had the two coaches that we've made fun of the most for the past few seasons. If Pringles were to be canned, does that mean that someone like Kurt Rambis would be on tap?
Vinny the black

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nice travel smh

Matrix

Nasty shot Hargod

Top Bottom