• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

So I just got home. I heard some of the game on the radio. How the hell do we only get 11 points from the non-Big3 members? That's really pathetic. Anyway, did Indiana drop confetti tonight? I have to wait 2 more hours to catch the replay. PEACE.
don't bother. lack luster game all around. Wade beasted though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LINNNNNNSANITY

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol angry nostril mamba face

Matrix

Matrix

tbh, kobe should be taking way more shots. only 12 points?

Yea he should be shooting more, but I recall Kobe mentioning that Parsons also guards him well and he's impressed by the kid. Doesn't mean he won't light Parsons up, but he gives Kobe issues.

Matrix

Patt wants his starting job back.

Emwitus

5tF12.png

so many easy wins ahead I'm feeling like the clippers!

kobe-bryant-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1660.gif

Gaddang!

Top Bottom