• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LIN SHITTING ON THE FAKERS

Damnit Lin.

164ff_LinSwag.gif

If Mike B got fired before his offensive supplement Steve Nash could properly suit up, will Mike D get fired without his defensive supplement Dwight unable to play?

giri

Look at Derrick Williams build that Trade Value.

If he finishes the year with something like 15 & 10.... wolves would have a good trade asset sitting there. Fill out their bench with a few good pieces.

If Mike B got fired before his offensive supplement Steve Nash could properly suit up, will Mike D get fired without his defensive supplement Dwight unable to play?

Mike D won't get fired until the end of the season. Why pay yet another coach when this season is basically over for the Lakers barring a miracle?

KingJ2002

Hard to say this... but the lakers definitely need to trade for younger talent.

Trade pau and get some pieces to come back.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
HARGOD

Kobe is too old to win with scrubs.

Emwitus

LoL. That's it. I don't think my body can take any more laker loses. Switching to full celtic-age mode now. It's been a while since i shut off a game even if we we're losing.

Is it sad that I relish Laker losses more than Heat wins?

Considering Heat regular season wins don't mean that much with the Eastern Conference being as bad as it is and Laker losses meaning that they likely won't make the playoffs, it's understandable.

Top Bottom