• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

5tF12.png

so many easy wins ahead I'm feeling like the clippers!

Speaking of which, anyone seen Justin Timberlake lately?

where's your brother in arms Justin Timberlake been btdubs

He only appears during the playoffs i believe.

This is false!

I've actually been watching archives of games since the start of the season. I've fallen really behind cause of work/tournaments/vacation (a 2 week vacation a month ago certainly didn't help). I've watched every Spurs game of the Duncan era (with a few exceptions) so I've been really stubborn about skipping ahead. I haven't been posting on here to avoid spoilers.

I'm so ridiculously behind now though that I'm seriously considering skipping ahead and watching the ones I missed in the offseason. I miss you guys :(

This is false!

I've actually been watching archives of games since the start of the season. I've fallen really behind cause of work/tournaments/vacation (a 2 week vacation a month ago certainly didn't help). I've watched every Spurs game of the Duncan era (with a few exceptions) so I've been really stubborn about skipping ahead. I haven't been posting on here to avoid spoilers.

I'm so ridiculously behind now though that I'm seriously considering skipping ahead and watching the ones I missed in the offseason. I miss you guys :(

Damn JT. The chanting worked.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mchale is pissed about something :\

Glancing at the box score, Deron and Joe both shot over 45% in the same game? Reggie Evans grabbed 23 rebounds in 27 minutes? Gerald Wallace scored 11 points on 6 shots? What is this sorcery?

Top Bottom