• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Cloudy

Banned
Yea he should be shooting more, but I recall Kobe mentioning that Parsons also guards him well and he's impressed by the kid. Doesn't mean he won't light Parsons up, but he gives Kobe issues.

We play again tomorrow. He's pacing himself and hoping he can turn it on in the 4th

kobe-bryant-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1660.gif

Gaddang!
only 2 more games left, lol. you already know what I'm posting tonight.

Welcome to the Mediocrity Zone Lakers-Age.

The razors are on the table. The Jellyfish are in the fridge. We are running a bit low on Cyanide but we have some rat poison.

Enjoy your stay.

Nori Chan

Welcome to the Mediocrity Zone Lakers-Age.

The razors are on the table. The Jellyfish are in the fridge. We are running a bit low on Cyanide but we have some rat poison.

Enjoy your stay.

Do I have to grow a fro?

cause that's shits just terribu

YES THUGGERY FUK YO SHIT CLOWN

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
oh crap

phew eye poke

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL lin shut down metta

Matrix

Damn over 8 mins remain :\

Matrix

missing point blank layups

Matrix

Nash falls, must still have some shit in his shorts.

Matrix

Top Bottom