• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Sacre > Howard

Heat lose! Sorry Psychological Intellect but i had to get you back lol.

ibgryoDNnDJCus.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fucking Lin and his lazy ass passes and Morris being pussy like against Artest. That's why Toney will be in soon and Patterson.

Matrix

that parsons flop warning

Yea Metta shoving him into Kobe from behind... what a flop smh you shitting me? Kobe's flop early was legit.

Matrix

What a strange game.

Matrix

wtf come on Parsons

Matrix

Omg u can't score and give up the BS floppy drive to Harden

lol Rockets do that to every team. Don't feel bad that the Lakers just gave that up.

SamuraiX-

The Phoenix Suns are discussing a trade for Rudy Gay with the Memphis Grizzlies, according to sources.

The Grizzlies have been shopping Gay to multiple teams around the NBA.

The Grizzlies have a strong desire to acquire Jared Dudley and a future first round pick.

Memphis has delivered trade proposals to several teams as they attempt to decrease their salary obligations for future seasons.

The Grizzlies' new front office and ownership has doubt on whether they are currently constructed to compete for a place in the Finals.

smfh

The Memphis Grizzlies have held preliminary trade talks involving Zach Randolph.

The Sacramento Kings are one team that have engaged the Grizzlies on Randolph, according to a source.

The Grizzlies have also been discussing a trade centered on Rudy Gay.

No deal involving Gay is imminent, according to a source.

what what the the fuck fuck??? D:

Pimpwerx

So I just got home. I heard some of the game on the radio. How the hell do we only get 11 points from the non-Big3 members? That's really pathetic. Anyway, did Indiana drop confetti tonight? I have to wait 2 more hours to catch the replay. PEACE.

Matrix

Matrix

Nash gone to take a shit?

Top Bottom