• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Cloudy

Banned
Really weird when the Lakers season might be wrapped up in January. Guess I'll watch highlights of the Smush/Kwame Lakers. At least that team was competitive

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Really weird when the Lakers season might be wrapped up in January. Guess I'll watch highlights of the Smush/Kwame Lakers. At least that team was competitive

Damn... that's the saddest Lakers post Ive ever read.

crying.gif

tumblr_inline_mfasumbrvH1r5q2cy.gif

I said it even before the Dwight trade, that he would be a plague on this team. His attitude, his free throws, his lack of a post game, he only did what he did in the East because it's the East.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I said it even before the Dwight trade, that he would be a plague on this team. His attitude, his free throws, his lack of a post game, he only did what he did in the East because it's the East.

tumblr_mg9y41Lp7I1qj1y18o1_1280.jpg

The Rockets have been blessed three times this season:

1. Vince McMahon blocked Pau to Houston trade
2. Magic GM didn't take Morey's (superior) offer for Howard
3. Miraculously ended up with James Harden the day before the season started.

Just imagine, Rox-fans. Either Pau or Howard could be playing for them right now.

Think about that.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The Rockets have been blessed three times this season:

1. Vince McMahon blocked Pau to Houston trade
2. Magic GM didn't take Morey's (superior) offer for Howard
3. Miraculously ended up with James Harden the day before the season started.

Just imagine, Rox-fans. Either Pau or Howard could be playing for them right now.

Think about that.

Never wanted Pau, thank god for that.

Never wanted Howard cause hes a bitch like Pau, thank god for that.

Never expected Harden and thank many Gods for that.

We deserved to be blessed after the Francis/Yao/Tmac years of injuries and other bs.

Never wanted Pau, thank god for that.

Never wanted Howard cause hes a bitch like Pau, thank god for that.

Never expected Harden and thank many Gods for that.

We deserved to be blessed after the Francis/Yao/Tmac years of injuries and other bs.
Heck, you could add a fourth blessing - Asik has turned out to be much, much better than expected.

Given how the situation looked at the time, I wanted Howard because how it would help the tank.

BobLoblaw

Banned
Lol! You'll eventually get numb to this feeling Lakers-age. I'm a Grizz fan and man I've seen some shit. Still, they'll only lose their next two and then they have two very winnable games (unless Kyrie decides he wants to go all HAM again).

rando14

Lol! You'll eventually get numb to this feeling Lakers-age. I'm a Grizz fan and man I've seen some shit. Still, they'll only lose their next two and then they have two very winnable games (unless Kyrie decides he wants to go all HAM again).

wait wait grizz fan for how long? Because if it dates back to Vancouver then props

What a bitch.

According to Taj Gibson (who may have been drunk when he said this), Boozer would have been yelling at guys at practice the next day.

i lol every time

Top Bottom