• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GG Lakers-age.

Sorry your team is garbage with injuries or not.

Actually I'm not, suck it.

LoL. That's it. I don't think my body can take any more laker loses. Switching to full celtic-age mode now. It's been a while since i shut off a game even if we we're losing.

jiueljehUMf3e_e.jpg

Tom Penny

LoL. That's it. I don't think my body can take any more laker loses. Switching to full celtic-age mode now. It's been a while since i shut off a game even if we we're losing.

Lakers Celtics fan? Does not compute. If so fuck off you're not wanted as a Celtic fan.

Lakers played hard. Surprised they had a lead late into the third in this one. Houston's defense is pretty terrible. Lakers had no interior defense and the role players looked gassed in the second half. Oh well. At least they didn't give up.

Some of the rocket fans must have been sweating early though.

Bring on the spurs.

Vire

Lakers played hard. Surprised they had a lead late into the third in this one. Houston's defense is pretty terrible. Lakers had no interior defense and the role players looked gassed in the second half. Oh well. At least they didn't give up.

Some of the rocket fans must have been sweating early though.

Bring on the spurs.

Moral victories! We had the lead in the third guyz.

Going by game score differential, the lakers are still +1.6 for the season and would be the 8 seed based on that. Intead, they are #11 in the west. The Lakers are officially the least "clutch" team in the NBA....but dey have Kome doe!

Vyer

Nice game Rox, fun to watch in person. Lakers fans here are pretty dejected, lol.

Finally got to see Nash in person. Still impressive

Top Bottom