• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Pkaz01

I can't believe these people are still blaming the coach.. your team is old as fuck and hate eachother no coach can save you

Cloudy

Banned
Going by game score differential, the lakers are still +1.6 for the season and would be the 8 seed based on that. Intead, they are #11 in the west. The Lakers are officially the least "clutch" team in the NBA....but dey have Kome doe!

Cos we miss FTs at the end of games. 7 games lost at the line so far...

thekad

Banned
Lakers played hard. Surprised they had a lead late into the third in this one. Houston's defense is pretty terrible. Lakers had no interior defense and the role players looked gassed in the second half. Oh well. At least they didn't give up.

Some of the rocket fans must have been sweating early though.

Lakers lead the league in moral victories. Maybe that'll make Dwight stick around.

If Lakers want to make the playoffs, they need to make a trade NOW

Like I said, Gasol for real depth. Hill can play more minutes. Don't need a star just decent players.

Too bad no one out there has that deal that I know of. Mitch gonna have to pull some super magic out if his ass.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Hey man it's all I could ask for with this unit. The game was entertaining for the most part.

I know you've grown accustomed to a team not trying but I'm not about that life.

The highlight of your season was getting back to .500 against the Bobcats.

Let that shit sink in.

KingKong

They didnt just make the playoffs, they had the third seed in a lockout season and were very competetive against OKC (Kobe threw away game 2 iirc)

rando14

Mike Brown ain't walking through that door...

If you want Big Mike, you know where you can find him

mikebrownchickenekjvj.jpg

Lakers lead the league in moral victories. Maybe that'll make Dwight stick around.
That would be a single moral victory this year though. If that's leading the league...

Now is the first time to give it to us fans and some of y'all bringing some weak trolls. Only dy is any good at this. Practice makes perfect I suppose.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lakers played hard. Surprised they had a lead late into the third in this one. Houston's defense is pretty terrible. Lakers had no interior defense and the role players looked gassed in the second half. Oh well. At least they didn't give up.

Some of the rocket fans must have been sweating early though.

Bring on the spurs.

No one was sweating lol delusional Laker fan.

Cos we miss FTs at the end of games. 7 games lost at the line so far...

Yeah this too. Dwight has done more damage than good. A healthy Bynum and Mike back as coach and they'd be 6-8 games over .500. Honestly, and I'm not trolling here, if the following bottom-of-the-barrel centers had Dwight's spot this season with the same minutes the Lakers would be over .500:

Sam Dalembert
Marcus Camby
Biyombo
Marreese Speights
Spencer Hawes
Drew Gooden
Tyler Hansborough
Elton Brand
Zaza
Pryzbilla

Top Bottom