• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Nori Chan

You know what, trade Pau and Nash to OKC for westbrook.

I want 80 fucking fga from the back court alone. If we're gonna tank, we're gonna tank it in #YNOTSTYLE

Lakers age has gone full retard

sadman.gif

I love the call-ins on ESPN LA Radio after Laker games

this guy is saying Kupchak should be fired tomorrow lulz and A. Martinez is getting testy

ahuahuhau this next guy is saying that just Nash and Kobe together is good enough to beat every other team in the league

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Jesus, Lakers only have a better record than these 4 teams in the West:

Dallas
Sac
Phoenix
New Orleans

Two years later and I still don't know what "basketball reasons" entail. Congrats to Stern on handicapping the team located in the second largest market in the US.

Gut feeling/prediction: Lakers pull a huge upset tomorrow night @ San Antonio when everyone thinks it would be a double digit loss. Then they beat OKC at home, lose to Cleveland at home in a letdown type of game after winning two huge ones, but beat Milwaukee and Miami and continue to play well and go 9-3 the rest of the month, with the losses being Clev, @Chi, @Memphis.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
This is amazing. I love it. With every ounce of my heart. This is for years of bullshit. Take it, swallow it, ALL OVER YOUR FACE Lakers-age.

Flash

Gut feeling/prediction: Lakers pull a huge upset tomorrow night @ San Antonio when everyone thinks it would be a double digit loss. Then they beat OKC at home, lose to Cleveland at home in a letdown type of game after winning two huge ones, but beat Milwaukee and Miami and continue to play well and go 9-3 the rest of the month, with the losses being Clev, @Chi, @Memphis.

LOL

you can't write this shit

I went to the Wolves game for more or less free tonight....Thank you Stubhub...

Josh Smith is still really good. Hawks are still NBA purgatory.

My man Rod Serling has something for theiryour ass...

zyol4.gif

I hate the Lakers, I just find it hilarious Stern would sabotage his own league. That franchise along with the Knicks have the most revenue potential right? So he blocks a trade that would probably make them a better team. LMAO. I'm not complaining, I'm just laughing

I hate the Lakers, I just find it hilarious Stern would sabotage his own league. That franchise along with the Knicks have the most revenue potential right? So he blocks a trade that would probably make them a better team. LMAO. I'm not complaining, I'm just laughing

the league owned the Hornets and had to make it attractive for a buyer

the Clippers deal they got was way better considering the players they received in the first trash deal were fucking Kevin Martin and Luis Scola

1091331_o.gif

the league owned the Hornets and had to make it attractive for a buyer

the Clippers deal they got was way better considering the players they received in the first trash deal were fucking Kevin Martin and Luis Scola

Those were two quality players for the Rockets. Both led us to a couple of 9th place finishes in the western conference, Stern is dum

Pimpwerx

Man, i can't wait for you guys get knocked out of the playoffs by a sorry ass team like the knicks or indiana. Sure, Celtics would be sweet but those two? I'd give anything for that.

Keep dreaming, bruh. There's gonna be another parade down beautiful, Biscayne Boulevarrrrrrrrrrd! We already won. PEACE.

Smokey

Two years later and I still don't know what "basketball reasons" entail. Congrats to Stern on handicapping the team located in the second largest market in the US.

hahahahaha

Stern did good. Good look Stern

Morey was Herpes Reasons thirsty at the time..he had to be stopped

You got to be shitting me.

Why won't you give up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS383gEdb_g

2154688_o.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
This is for all of the PEW PEW PEW Lakers-age. PEW PEW PEW this motherfuckers.

Top Bottom