• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

SamuraiX-

I've just been busy as shit, and it's kind of weird now that the Clippers are the best team in the world.

Sorry about the Kings.

lul

It's coo, brah. This keeps me going:
Of course not. It's the maloofs.

They've yet to figure out the best way to fuck everything up.

And holy shit did Brandon Jennings ever look like he was clowning it up tonight.

I feel like I was watching some hybrid lovechild of Jason Terry, JR Smith, and DeShawn Stevenson.

Saying that the Spurs game could be a turning point and spark for the Lakers.

CQABi.gif

some of the comments from that Sonics thread in OT are LOL worthy. glad even the joke posters in here dont say shit as dumb and uninformed as the stuff in there.

westbrook is number 2 in the league in field goal attempts but number 9 in makes. what a troll. (Durant is number 4 in attempts and number 3 in makes.)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
We can beat OKC at home w/o Dwight fucking up the offense and missing fts

kd-gif.gif%3Fw%3D614

"I'm guaranteeing a win on Friday "

Like it wasn't bad enough already for Lakers-age... you're truly EVIL Konex.

KingJ2002

Dang just heard about the kings. That absolutely sucks. Cannot they not just expansion seattle? It would be unequal but they should stop screwing fans and do the right thing.

OKC hate aside, if they expanded they would make money in seattle from day one. Obviously you can't move OKC now. They obviously are building something there, and it'd be unfair to them

it's actually a good thing... California has 4 teams and 2 of them are in need of a relocation to bigger markets

Golden State moving to San francisco again will help the franchise attract players looking to play in a big city on the west that isn't LA.

the Clipper / Lakers rivalry will ensure that LA will always remain a big nba market.

the kings were the odd-man out

sacramento has a great following but seattle needs a team.. and the kings moving over there and becoming the new sonics will invigorate the franchise... plus it's under better management. Lord knows the maloofs were the worst thing to happen to the kings.

so with LA locked up, San Francisco & Seattle back open... david stern will expand the NBA that fits with todays market.

The Clippers should move back to San Diego. LA doesn't deserve two teams and San Diego deserves one.

Horrible NBA town. I'm convinced it would never work there.

Hell, they couldn't get the Chargers to sell enough tickets when they were good half the time. Too much to do/too good weather/too laid back of a place.

So bad basketball, and football city? How are the Padres doing?

The Padres do okay. Baseball is a laid back sport so it fits in nicely. You don't have to pay attention to the game (really, who pays attention at baseball games, anyway?)

Football being on Sunday is a huge mistake, though. Everyone is at the beach.

San Diego is actually a pretty good place for basketball in terms of actual balling. It has a solid scene. But it's just a bad city for sporting events (except the Superbowl of course) in general because people are quite active there. You're just never going to get the ratings in SD you can get in a smaller city (or the regular attendance). Plus, the Lakers have controlled what small NBA base exists.

I'm guaranteeing a win on Friday

I'll back you up on this. I see it like this: the Lakers came back from 17 down to almost win it so they got some momentum but if they had been up by 17 and then lost, I'd probably call it a season because there's no coming back from a devastating loss like that when you're in a funk like this. Two point loss @ San Antonio with Earl Clark leading the charge? I'll take it. I was throwing shit at a wall hoping it would stick with that guarantee last night. It's different this time around.

Riggs

Banned
some of the comments from that Sonics thread in OT are LOL worthy. glad even the joke posters in here dont say shit as dumb and uninformed as the stuff in there.

Lol thinking same thing. Man this shit is crazy. I started my job Wednesday, so much shit going on in thr NBA that I am missing!

crpav

Why is it that so many fans, especially us Laker fans, are so delusional? Face it, we(the Lakers) suck. If you want to say I am not a fan since I don't have faith go ahead because I am a realist. I can see how bad this team is and am not going to try and make myself feel better by saying there's a chance. Too old, too injured, no defense, coach sucks, Kobe shoots too much....did I mention no defense? Add that Howard doesn't really want to be here, no bench, NO DEFENSE and they just suck.

KingGondo

Banned
Why is it that so many fans, especially us Laker fans, are so delusional? Face it, we(the Lakers) suck. If you want to say I am not a fan since I don't have faith go ahead because I am a realist. I can see how bad this team is and am not going to try and make myself feel better by saying there's a chance. Too old, too injured, no defense, coach sucks, Kobe shoots too much....did I mention no defense? Add that Howard doesn't really want to be here, no bench, NO DEFENSE and they just suck.
Keep the faith man.

It's more fun for us non-fans.

PBY

Banned
Kobes minutes over the last 10 games have been crazy. Lakers shd really pull a pop and sit him against OKC.

Trading away a first for renting Sessions and bringing in an old Nash was really stupid. Why doesn't Kupchak get heat for that?

Cause its only stupid in hindsight.

No one thought those picks were going to be worth anythuing. He only deserves heat for Mike B, Mike D and not trying harder to get Phil.

Top Bottom