• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

AcridMeat

Banned
EUjTQ.jpg

Dang just heard about the kings. That absolutely sucks. Cannot they not just expansion seattle? It would be unequal but they should stop screwing fans and do the right thing.

OKC hate aside, if they expanded they would make money in seattle from day one. Obviously you can't move OKC now. They obviously are building something there, and it'd be unfair to them

I don't think it's a done deal as many like to think it is.

dream

"is it true smoking causes cancer and all dat shit you be hearin about? is dat fo real?"

God that's such an offensive commercial.

Edgeward

On a night where they aren't getting the usual fast break points, which is really weird at home, good to see they are finding ways to get it done

CP3 has 15 points on 7/10 shooting and 15 assists with just 3 turnovers. 5 boards and 2 steals. Cloudy, talk that good shit you was talkin the other day bout Paul not even being the mvp on his own team.

Yo dream, I don't stop by here much anymore but I decided to stick my head in to say, Doris is rocking the glasses tonight.

She's rocking the glasses....

dream

I am legit mistrustful of anyone who doesn't feel things when they see Doris in glasses, with her hair casually framing that angelic face.

Top Bottom