• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

SoulPlaya

more money than God
steve-nash.bmp

just be happy he kept his clothes on...
He's like a less drunk Taj Gibson. :(

DominoKid

Tell me, who the fuck keels over laughing at the end of a tight game like that where your team came back from 17 down to get a shot to win it? who the fuck does that? That's the type of thing you do when you're up by 20 with 2 mins to go and have your backups in there and laugh at Scalabrine dunking or something. You don't act that way in this situation. Fuck this clown im done.

lol it is kinda funny in a morbid way. granted i've already cashed out on this season.

that's actually impressive lol. shit is hard.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
lol I can imagine Taj sitting at an autograph signing table just handing kids' pictures of him to booze sitting right next to him
I can imagine the conversation.

Taj, slobbering all over himself: Man, I've gotta get out of here. I haven't had a drink in 10 minutes.

Carlos: Come on, Taj, it's only 11 am! Besides, you promised me that you would come with me to the local elementary school to surprise the kids.

Taj: Fuck that, I hate school. The only thing I want to do is get drunk and not read! I also want to con an entire fanbase into actually believing that I could somehow be better than you, despite the fact that I have mediocre offensive capabilities, and I only benefit from playing against the opposing team's bench players.

Carlos: Hmmmm, it seems like those vocabulary lessons I've been giving you have started to pay off.

Taj, slobbering all over himself: Man, I've gotta get out of here. I haven't had a drink in 10 minutes.

Carlos: Come on, Taj, it's only 11 am! Besides, you promised me that you would come with me to the local elementary school to surprise the kids.

Taj: Fuck that, I hate school. The only thing I want to do is get drunk and not read! I also want to con an entire fanbase into actually believing that I could somehow be better than you, despite the fact that I have mediocre offensive capabilities, and I only benefit from playing against the opposing team's bench players.

Carlos: Hmmmm, it seems like those vocabulary lessons I've been giving you have started to pay off.

Dead.

Emwitus

lol.

You wrote the fanfic didn't you?

rando14

ahahaha this is turning into goofus and gallant or something

Hawks and 76ers really struggling recently.

Hawks had a good start to the season though whereas the 76ers did not. Need Bynum back soon if they're going to make the playoffs.

SamuraiX-

Chicago standing at 5th seed without Rose is pretty damn impressive, regardless that it's the East.

Kobe is actually good at isos...

It's a good thing he keeps doing them then while making Nash effectively useless whenever they're together on the floor.

Emwitus

Chicago standing at 5th seed without Rose is pretty damn impressive, regardless that it's the East.

It's a good thing he keeps doing them then while making Nash effectively useless whenever they're together on the floor.

I think I remember telling someone chicago will end up with a better record than the knicks! That beastern confrence.

Canuck76

Banned
Dang just heard about the kings. That absolutely sucks. Cannot they not just expansion seattle? It would be unequal but they should stop screwing fans and do the right thing.

OKC hate aside, if they expanded they would make money in seattle from day one. Obviously you can't move OKC now. They obviously are building something there, and it'd be unfair to them

Top Bottom