• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Hindsight is 20/20, but giving that much up for Nash was still a reach.

Also just read that Oden wants to come back this season, wonder who would be interested?

KingGondo

Banned
Hindsight is 20/20, but giving that much up for Nash was still a reach.

Also just read that Oden wants to come back this season, wonder who would be interested?
I bet the Heat would offer him a minimum contract. Why the hell not?

Although he should go to Phoenix. Dat
HGH
training staff.

otapnam

it's actually a good thing... California has 4 teams and 2 of them are in need of a relocation to bigger markets

Golden State moving to San francisco again will help the franchise attract players looking to play in a big city on the west that isn't LA.

the Clipper / Lakers rivalry will ensure that LA will always remain a big nba market.

the kings were the odd-man out

sacramento has a great following but seattle needs a team.. and the kings moving over there and becoming the new sonics will invigorate the franchise... plus it's under better management. Lord knows the maloofs were the worst thing to happen to the kings.

so with LA locked up, San Francisco & Seattle back open... david stern will expand the NBA that fits with todays market.

Do you know how close oakland-oracle is to san francisco? The whole big town thing is overrated - players didnt want to goto golden state was the fact that the organization was run like shit for 20 years . There are many more warriors fans that dont live in sf anyways

/rant

John Wall with Adidas now.

Kind of liked the look of his Zigtech line but heard they were pretty awful to play in.

Probably won't get a signature shoe with them unless he shows a little more, but with D-Rose and Dwight currently broken I bet it happens sooner than later.

Talon

Kind of liked the look of his Zigtech line but heard they were pretty awful to play in.

Probably won't get a signature shoe with them unless he shows a little more, but with D-Rose and Dwight currently broken I bet it happens sooner than later.
Adidas owns Reebok.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Those shoes were trash

Seriously, though, I tried them on at the store. Completely off balance at the hell. I may under pronate a bit, but it seemed unstable.

Yea the first editions were known to be pretty unfit for ball. Heard they were better in different versions but not sure.

So Laker GM GAF, who do we take with the 5th pick?

jared-dudley.jpg

1352858998_3534_Goran%20Dragic.jpg

"we get your pick"

In terms of movable assets, salary cap considerations, and shaking up the roster, that means the next man up is Evans. Having passed last fall on offering an extension, the Kings next summer can tender a one-year, $6.9 million qualifying offer that would make their fourth-year veteran a restricted free agent….

The Memphis Grizzlies, who are aggressively attempting to shed payroll and are shopping small forward Rudy Gay, have made inquiries. The Lakers and Denver Nuggets have long been intrigued. So have the Boston Celtics.

I don't understand why any of those teams would be interested in Reke.

Are the Lakers looking at their roster right now and saying "you know, we need less defense and more chucking" And do the Grizzlies and Nuggets think that he'll solve their major shooting issues?

Top Bottom