• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

I'm personally hoping it's organ thieves. All it costs them was $300 and a plan ticket to fly their next victim to their doorstep. PEACE.

He's gonna walk up to her door with GAF Mobile. Service will be shoddy in her neighborhood. And we wont ever hear from him again.

Literally, 50 games are left.

Everybody has to chill out with this Laker season.

March is looking like 11-3. They'll be fine.
If they want a record of 45-37, they'll have to go 30-17 from this point forward. I don't see them doing that with Pringles at the helm.

Really, I know the Lakers have a bad bench, but I still can't believe their FO fucked things up so bad with the Mike Brown --> D'Antoni combo

Westlo

Literally, 50 games are left.

Everybody has to chill out with this Laker season.

March is looking like 11-3. They'll be fine.

lol

You got atl twice, okc, pelicans, magic, chitown, warriors, wolves and bucks and the way you've played this season you can add another two lossses to the kings since they smoked you the first time.

Enjoy giving phx two top 10 picks over the next three years.

Pimpwerx

So apparently, Oden to Miami might still be in the cards. For a Vet Min, i'd bite. Its like, he can't be worse than Joel.

I agree with him being worth a shot, but just in a "wear a suit while you get into shape" kind of way. He's not playing until next year. He can't be worse than Jorts or Harris, so there's that. PEACE.

Remyzero

Lakers-age I've made a good amount of extra pennies off the two recent games.

But still, my heart is breaking to see us post so many points...only to be out scored in the end.

KingGondo

Banned
Restricted. I'm not worried. Not that I blindly trust Taylor's "I'll pay the tax" line, but he's too good to not match and the Adelmans are big fans.
Get ready to get fucked by a front-loaded Lin-style deal.

Lots of teams would love to have a guy with Pek's size and skills.

shwimpy

lawl, Lakers lose to everyone on the road

and their April schedule is much tougher
5 games, soon to be 6 games under .500 and people are talking an easy schedule in March? They won't make it to March with a 7 game roadie in February. It'd be one thing if they were showing signs of improvement, but they're actually getting worse with every loss.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I guess I'm not entirely clear on how that works.

I still wouldn't be surprised if someone throw near-max money at him.

I actually had to research it myself, and apparently it only applies to guys with 2 or fewer years of NBA experience. But he'll definitely get a big money offer and they shouldn't even think about it. Just match it.
Teams are now limited in the salary they can offer in an offer sheet to a restricted free agent with one or two years in the league. The first-year salary in the offer sheet cannot be greater than the Non-Taxpayer Mid-Level exception (see question number 25). Limiting the first-year salary in this way enables the player's original team to match the offer sheet by using the Early Bird exception (if applicable -- see question number 25), or Non-Taxpayer Mid-Level exception (provided they have it and haven't used it already)1.

The second-year salary in such an offer sheet is limited to the standard 4.5% raise. The third-year salary can jump considerably -- it is allowed to be as high as it would have been had the first-year salary not been limited by this rule to the Non-Taxpayer Mid-Level exception2.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Heat have lost 5 of their last 8 and are still 1st in the East.

lol East.

The Minnesota Timberwolves turned down a trade with the Memphis Grizzlies for Rudy Gay, according to a report.

Speculation suggests the Grizzlies offered a deal that would have sent Gay to the Timberwolves in return for Kevin Love and/or Nikola Pekovic.

Trollinger?

I hope their road to the finals is tough like last playoffs (it shouldn't have been on paper, but whatever)

It's much better to have your shit handed to you earlier rather than SURPRISE! in the Finals against the best West team (like 2011...) so I hope the rest of the east gets better

Top Bottom