• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

fuck dwight ,fuck ron artest, cant stand those two. and Mamba getting a 6th ring opens up the floodgates of media and Kobe stans acting like hes on jeffrey's level.
I would rather see the fucking Heatles chip than that scenario.

dude.... DUDE!!

lebron-james-with-nba-title-trophy.jpg

it already happened and you're in hell.

Cloudy

Banned
This game showed several of the Lakers flaws.

- Morris starting is DUMB since he can't space the floor. Would make sense to start Meeks if they want Metta off the bench
- Dwight is embarrassingly limited offensively. PnRs and putbacks only. Feeding him in the post is a waste of time and possessions
- Metta inexplicably has a green light to do whatever he wants on offense. This is absurd cos he's not that good and his shot selection is worse
- Pau is a shell of himself and it's getting sad to watch. He should be coming off the bench cos he can't play PF in the NBA anymore
- Nash needs to shoot more. When guys are struggling, he has to break out of the pass-first mentality
- Lakers are playing way too fast for most of the players they have. D'Antoni needs to slow the game down
- Defense is probably the biggest issue but it's not effort or strategy. They just have few guys on this team with the athleticism and speed to lock anyone down

Nori Chan

Ninja my ninja I hate it had to be him. We're only under .500 for the 6th time. IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORKS YET BRAH

What did he do?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
He got to real in chick thread in the OT.

Some fine work by him though. Totally worth it.

Ok Mamba, answer me this:

Assuming the Lakers sneak in @ a 7 or 8 seed, which 1- 2 team are they beating in a 7 game series?
As a 7 or 8 they probably lose. Maybe they can beat the clips cuz they will get discouraged from having no home games.

But if they get those seeds it moe likely means they aren't that good. I still think they can grab a 5 or 6 seed. I know it looks doubtful but I think teams like the warriors and rockets will eventually fall off.

At the end of this month ill know more about this team. If they're playing we'll by then. I'll be optimistic. If not ill acknowledge that whatever the reason it's not working.

I'm realistic but gonna be hopeful for a bit longer. Only 5 games with the main 4.

Cloudy

Banned
At the end of this month ill know more about this team.

Dude. 31 games in, we are shit and a playoff spot is not assured. We can't can't defend anybody and routinely lose to mediocre teams at home...

Lakers looked way better with Bynum than with Dwight, and I'm sure Pau misses him too. I don't know how last year's team played better with an inefficient Kobe and Steve Blake as the starting PG.

Cloudy

Banned
Lakers looked way better with Bynum than with Dwight, and I'm sure Pau misses him too. I don't know how last year's team played better with an inefficient Kobe and Steve Blake as the starting PG.

Bynum's raw post moves are still lightyears ahead of Dwight's. He also made his fts and we could go to him late in games

bynum's a blackhole when he's healthy 15% of the time.
dwight is light years a better defensive anchor.
so yeah, i'll take a healthy dwight.
you're insane konex.

Dude. 31 games in, we are shit and a playoff spot is not assured. We can't can't defend anybody and routinely lose to mediocre teams at home...

5 games with Nash, multiple games without Pau. I'm expecting Dwight to be better in 30 days.

Regarding Bynum, he actually played better D than Dwight is right now. Dwight shows flashes, but a lot of the time he's not the same force. He needs to get healthy. If not, ugh :(

Also, in Ninja banned? Why?

Cloudy

Banned
bynum's a blackhole when he's healthy 15% of the time.
dwight is light years a better defensive anchor.
so yeah, i'll take a healthy dwight.
you're insane konex.

I'm not saying I prefer Bynum. I'm just pointing out why we won more with him. With Bynum, there's is no way Metta would be our 2nd option in several games lol

5 games with Nash, multiple games without Pau. I'm expecting Dwight to be better in 30 days.

Dwight is going to be off and on cos this speedy offense doesn't suit him. People are wondering about his back but I think he's just getting winded cos of the pace.

Got caught up with the Ninja stuff. Not sure why he would get banned there unless ethering people generally isn't cool

oh jesus, great, Heavy is back in here pounding his chest left and right

linsivvi

Got caught up with the Ninja stuff. Not sure why he would get banned there unless ethering people generally isn't cool

oh jesus, great, Heavy is back in here pounding his chest left and right

It's probably a short ban anyway. It's funny to watch Ninja and Devo tag teaming OP and all 3 got banned.

It's probably a short ban anyway. It's funny to watch Ninja and Devo tag teaming OP and all 3 got banned.

I honestly have no idea who Devo is (although I read about her all the time) and that story. it's like I suck at pop culture in real life and internet life!

It just goes to show how balls deep I am into this thread/community and the very few others

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Was wondering how this thread got so big so fast. Caught up with thread.

Fucking Knicks-age meltdowns. Lakers fans can't compete.

Also would like to point out that the Magic are 10th in their conference and the Lakers are 10th in theirs.

Sucks to suck Dwight.

Top Bottom