• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Pkaz01

Ninja Scooter :(

I dont get it though was OP a troll? If so why did the other two get banned

In actual on topic discussion brooklyn is going to get murdered tonight

h3ro

Nori Chan
Ninja Scooter workshop in pure unfiltered ether
Knicks-age trying to autodigest itself with hate, one friday night lyric at a time.

Quite a start to the year.

Nori Chan
Ninja Scooter workshop in pure unfiltered ether
Knicks-age trying to autodigest itself with hate, one friday night lyric at a time.

Quite a start to the year.

knicks age implosion was on a completely different level than anything ive seen in NBA-age lol.

when they get eliminated by the Pacers or some shit its over WITH

Wizards called up another d-league legend in Garrett Temple or some shit

how does Ernie have a job

And I'm still shocked that Ernie kept Flips son on the coaching staff. Like...are you that cheap? Wow.

h3ro

knicks age implosion was on a completely different level than anything ive seen in NBA-age lol.

when they get eliminated by the Pacers or some shit its over WITH
And I loved every second of it.

1871 and Syphon are yin and yang. The fresh blood we needed.

his post offense is probably the worst of any big I've seen in a while right now

him at his worst and being a broken shell of himself being equivalent to a 17 , 12, and 3 player is pretty crazy though.

KingGondo

Banned
Ken Berger said:
Scott Sterling, son of Clippers owner Donald Sterling, was found dead in his Malibu, Calif., home last night, police say. He was 31.

Sterling is a scumbag, but nobody should have to go through losing a child like that.

Drugs are apparently suspected.

The Spurs are up to 4th in the NBA in defense.

With Kawhi Leonard in the game, they're at 98.7 points per 100 possessions so they could be climbing even higher defensively as he stays healthy.

They still are going to have issues in the playoffs because Duncan can only get 36-38 minutes max in a game whereas guys like Westbrook and Durant can get 48, but they could be an even stronger team this year than last and I still don't think the Thunder are as good as they were last year.

noobs

hikkikomori is a japanese sociological phenomena describing socially isolated individuals who live at home with their parents and refuse to become independent

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
noobs

hikkikomori is a japanese sociological phenomena describing socially isolated individuals who live at home with their parents and refuse to become independent

Technically they don't have to live with their parents, they're just support finanically through their parents.

The great light novel (which also has an anime and a manga adaptation) Welcome to the NHK deals with a hikikikomori who dropped out of college, but stilled bummed on their money they were sending him.

and yeah burn the page.

Meier

Vucevic has obviously been very good all season but hopefully the Heat game was a true coming out party. He's never going to provide the imposing presence of a Dwight Howard but he's been a revelation. Hopefully we don't lose him in a few years like most of our bigs. I'd say lock him down to a long-term deal while we can.

Vucevic has obviously been very good all season but hopefully the Heat game was a true coming out party. He's never going to provide the imposing presence of a Dwight Howard but he's been a revelation. Hopefully we don't lose him in a few years like most of our bigs. I'd say lock him down to a long-term deal while we can.

Dwight sucks and is a cancer so Vucevic is probably already better than him

Wish he would draw more fouls tho, 1.4 free throws a game isn't gonna cut it. That said, I think he can top out as a better rebounding/worse passing and ball-handling Al Horford.

Jeff-DSA

knicks offense looked good when everybody and their mama were hitting threes.

Welcome back.

205yu7c.jpg

Top Bottom