• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

masud

Banned
the only thing felton penetrates is a box of mallomars

Hey you can't miss 10 point blank layups a game if you’re not penetrating. Felton wasn't finishing but his penetration and low turnover rate were a big part of the offense. Knicks are too easy to guard now exposing the fact that their defensive rotations have been fucked since the Memphis game.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
In blowouts... But to be fair, all your games are blowouts, and he's relieving pretty boy Mullens... who's shooting 37%... So shitty
Last year was blowouts. We're all about giving up double digit leads now.

543108_511803052184231_722658820_n.jpg

DY's future baby momma.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Bahahahahahaha. Oh my God.

Reilo's tag should be changed to "Learning Fire Spitting Lessons From Magical Negro Dragons in the hoodfarms of Oregon, USA"

Riggs

Banned
God damn Clippers really lost to Nuggets eh, I guess they do play well at home. Was gonna watch game but started falling asleep in the 4th of the knicks game, fucking knicks man.

Celtics really need to start turning it around soon or they're going to miss the playoffs. They're going to have to beat out the Nets or 76ers for a playoff spot, the 76ers could get Bynum back soon and the Nets might get an NBA coach so that could be more difficult than it sounds. Memphis has been pretty average recently so this is a pretty decent test to see if the Celtics can start turning it around since I think they have to play with some urgency after that horrible road trip and being 9th in the East.

Top Bottom