• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

holy shit

NBA Jam is on some bullshit

You have to play the Magic where regular dunks are 3 points and crazy dunks are worth 4 points.

The CPU uses Dwight and Shaq so they can basically block any dunk you try.

I thought the Heat was bad >_>

edit: hahahahaha Heat beat me 23-2 in a 3 minute game

FUCK

That Shaq/Dwight challenge sucks but I got all up in that ass with Kobe/James Worthy.

The best dunker on the Spurs is Tony Parker. Gervin and Robinson are just.....shit

The only tip I can give is push and steal are the only defensive options. You can not/will not block either of them.

Tell your teammate to push Shaq down and before the cpu reacts and passes to Dwight, push Dwight down and Shaq will throw the ball in Dwight's general direction and you can just pick it up.

It sucks that they're both super fast too.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
who's supposed to take it inside? your guards can't do that. Kidd is too old and Brewer isn't an NBA player/worthless. Novak is a worse version of mike miller's corpse. Amare is recovering, only guys that can take it inside are Melo,Copeland and i guess tyson.

so basically just Melo.

yeah that was feltons job cause it opened the 3, Prig can do it too but not as well as felton.

That was Failton's job. JR is finally using his brain and is trying to take it inside.

JR is playing great but shit he is no PG him taking it inside is to try to score not to dish it out. Thats why the knicks need to focus on Defense the offense is going to disjointed without a guy who can create for himself and others. I think once shump comes back and Kidd can conserve his energy guarding 2's woodson will likely go defense first. But looking at the schedule all those high lvl PG's are going to be a problem in Janurary.

yeah that was feltons job cause it opened the 3, Prig can do it too but not as well as felton.

JR is playing great but shit he is no PG him taking it inside is to try to score not to dish it out. Thats why the knicks need to focus on Defense the offense is going to disjointed without a guy who can create for himself and others. I think once shump comes back and Kidd can conserve his energy guarding 2's woodson will likely go defense first. But looking at the schedule all those high lvl PG's are going to be a problem in Janurary.

The system of relying on 3's isn't going to get them anywhere.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
The system of relying on 3's isn't going to get them anywhere.

it will when somebody can penetrate and then dish out to the open man consistently. Its the system that got them over 20 wins. my recommendation to knicks age is accept their in flux and ignore the haters who will act like the knicks problems aren't temporary

h3ro

Tanking is easy.

Try striving for constant mediocrity and irrelevance.

Y'all tanking fools ain't about this life.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Hickson is on a one year contract right? If he keeps playing at this level he's going to get a nice pay raise.

Also, the ultimate tank game is coming up on the 4th - Cavs vs. Bobcats. Get hyped fuckers!

kyrie / kemba

#wet

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
amir-double.gif

...refs... they counted it.

Flash

so what do you guys think of Ross? I was pretty down on him when we drafted him/beginning of the season but he has been looking like a pretty decent prospect.

Top Bottom