• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

pilonv1

So upset I cant find the video of Mark Blounts double dribble dunk. It was on youtube a year or so ago. I vividly remember JVG going nuts about it

so what do you guys think of Ross? I was pretty down on him when we drafted him/beginning of the season but he has been looking like a pretty decent prospect.

He's way more athletic than I thought. I was expecting a jump shooter, not a dunk contest guy. He shows flashes where he looks awesome, but still waiting for him to show consistency.

Flash

Has a team ever benefited as much as the Raptors from injuries? At the beginning of the season, Lowry, Fields and Bargnani started and now they will be coming of the bench.

Fields should especially benefit because now there is little to no expectation and people are forgetting about that horrendous contract. Lowry is debatable - I still think he's better than Calderon and should start but it seems like they are doing 1a and 1b with him and Calderon. And he's playing much more in the flow of the game - we know he can score when called upon, but now he's looking more to pass and get people involved.

And as for Bargnani... let's just hope he never comes back.

Flash

He's a more skilled, but slightly less athletic version of DeRozan. He's a good prospect, but I have no idea why you drafted Ross when you were planning on extending DeRozan.

Not a terrible pick in terms of needs... we had Val, Davis and Bargnani in the front court. Drummond would have been the more sensible pick for a GM that didn't have an unreasonable hard-on for Bargnani.

We desperately needed wing scoring as Derozan is all we had. I didn't think Ross was a good pick up but he's quickly proving me wrong. His game looks real nice and fluid. And that dude has some confidence lol no fucks.

linsivvi

Mo Williams out until after the all-star break.

Have to think the Jazz make a move to either to get a PG or rebuild.

nba_g_fisher4_268.jpg

Brooklyn has a habit of blowing leads this season, while OKC has a habit of coming back in the second half. I expect this trend to continue tonight. Still, OKC can't keep getting behind double digits at home. Meanwhile, Toronto is continuing to show signs that they're going to sneak into the playoffs. They've played great since Bargnani's been out.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
oj "en fuego" mayo

adam starting the new year off in tears

return of kobechu pt 3

Brooklyn has a habit of blowing leads this season, while OKC has a habit of coming back in the second half. I expect this trend to continue tonight. Still, OKC can't keep getting behind double digits at home. Meanwhile, Toronto is continuing to show signs that they're going to sneak into the playoffs. They've played great since Bargnani's been out.

OKC shall come back. Nets are shooting 60%.

SamuraiX-

Seriously, Cousins has 3-4 inches and 40 pounds on Luke Walton and he's trying to take jumpers over him or face him up and take him off the dribble.

#BigmanWannabeShootingGuards

Top Bottom