• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

SamuraiX-

Terrence Ross desperately needs more playing time.

No fucking way Kleiza and Pietrus should be getting minutes over him. Dwayne Casey is almost as horrible as Keith.

For fuck's sake, Jimmer.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
why are you watching Bulls games

i thought you left that cheap organization behind
I'm still a Boozer fan, and his emotions are crazy. He just yelled at the top of his lungs over an Illiterate Taj dunk. Then, during a timeout, he got this crazy look on his face, and started high fiving everyone, and grabbed Thibs by the arm.

Well yea, I'm in Toronto, but a lot of the teams they beat are really bad, Portland usually destroys us so this is very surprising

Maybe Portland is still wrecked from NYE partying, or they have given up on this game

The dream of the tank is alive in portland

Portlandia_510.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets playing down to this shitty Hornets team.

Brinbe

Well yea, I'm in Toronto, but a lot of the teams they beat are really bad, Portland usually destroys us so this is very surprising

Maybe Portland is still wrecked from NYE partying, or they have given up on this game

Blazers aren't very good this year and they played last night, while we've been off since last Saturday.

Flash

this is kind of what I was expecting this year.

They just had a hard time closing out games and lost a lot of close ones early on in the seasons. It looked like this got to the team and they were all just playing really bad/desperately.

Luckily they got their shit together. Not sure about playoffs but I kind of hope we just miss it so we don't have that OKC pick hanging over our head.

They just had a hard time closing out games and lost a lot of close ones early on in the seasons. It looked like this got to the team and they were all just playing really bad/desperately.

Luckily they got their shit together. Not sure about playoffs but I kind of hope we just miss it so we don't have that OKC pick hanging over our head.

Yea, they were sucking at closing out games, if they had played a tiny bit better they'd be really close to 8th

negitoro7

Just tuned in to the Raps-Blazers game. Are they benching Kleiza too? Always thought both him and Bargnani were selfish chuckers.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets can't hit any wide open 3's tonight. This game would be a blow out if they could or if they could grab a rebound.

"Austin Rivers is garbage. "

seriously, he looks awful.

Brinbe

Yeah, in typical Toronto fashion, we're probably a lock for 9th. Which is probably for the best. Get that OKC pick out of the way and keep our 2014 pick for some hardcore Wiggins tanking next season.

SamuraiX-

DMC just picked LILKYRIE's pocket.

No really, can we just pretend that Cousins is revolutionizing the shooting guard position?

6'11" SGs.

Obama's America.

This team would be at least 6-8 games over .500 if a healthy Bynum was in there instead of Dwight.

thats the thing tho, his health issues aint no joke. but Bynums maturity issues should never ever be brought up when comparing him to Dwight, Howard is a fucking child himself.

Yeah, in typical Toronto fashion, we're probably a lock for 9th. Which is probably for the best. Get that OKC pick out of the way and keep our 2014 pick for some hardcore Wiggins tanking next season.

I don't think getting rid of Calderon and Bargs is going to be enough to get you there. Who else would you be willing to sacrifice on the altar of Wiggins?

Top Bottom