• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Naw man.

The game done changed in my absence. I can't be part of the club anymore.

The Wire Season 3 spoiler -->
I feel like the cat that came home and was trying to be part of the game again but realizes it ain't in him no mo'.Please don't respond with shit that happens after this as I'm watching through for the first time and just got to this point.

Cutty! Dude is awesome.

You have to look at that deal before the fact to value it. Regardless of how good or healthy they are Gordon, Aminu, and Rivers were all top 10 picks. Objectively, getting 3 top 10 picks for Paul was and still is a pretty good deal. Hindsight may tell us the Laker deal would have worked out better, but most people at the time did not see it that way.

Naw man.

I feel like the cat that came home and was trying to be part of the game again but realizes it ain't in him no mo'.Please don't respond with shit that happens after this as I'm watching through for the first time and just got to this point.

As far as caring goes, as I said before, this is a lost season. The shit that burns me up is the lost future that involved CP3.

Shut up, Cutty.

Naw man.

As far as caring goes, as I said before, this is a lost season. The shit that burns me up is the lost future that involved CP3.

Lakers-age is the game, Neolakes is the legal route.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
You have to look at that deal before the fact to value it. Regardless of how good or healthy they are Gordon, Aminu, and Rivers were all top 10 picks. Objectively, getting 3 top 10 picks for Paul was and still is a pretty good deal. Hindsight may tell us the Laker deal would have worked out better, but most people at the time did not see it that way.

Literally have no idea how anybody could come to this conclusion. What the Pelicans got in the end is still infinitely better than what the original package was.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Literally have no idea how anybody could come to this conclusion. What the Pelicans got in the end is still infinitely better than what the original package was.

Luis Scola, Kam Martin, Odom

that is straight up garbage for a rebuilding team

Darkman M

And yet somehow the Hornets are still better off than if they traded for the Lakers' crap.

image.php

The fuck? lol

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
so wait the rumor is the Lakers are going to trade Pau for Rudy gay and the celtics will send the grizzlies pierce to help the deal....

Man I don't want to live in the world where that type of Rape happens and nobody gets convicted...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
jrue has absolutely no respect for felton holy shit

that shot, even though it didn't go in, may as well have had a "fuck you" tattooed to the ball...

The 76'ers don't need Bynum. At least not against the Knicks.

They have pushed our shit back twice this year tho.

This won't last, they will quadripple team Jrue and that will be it. Turner may not cry today...Hawes will tho.

also worth mentioning that both dudes we got in that trade have fucked knees...did our Doctors even check shit?

linsivvi

They have pushed our shit back twice this year tho.

This won't last, they will quadripple team Jrue and that will be it. Turner may not cry today...Hawes will tho.

also worth mentioning that both dudes we got in that trade have fucked knees...did our Doctors even check shit?

Just need to play Nick Young more.

Top Bottom