• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Royal Ivey and Wilkins on the floor together ?

Outside of garbage time?

Lol.....

that's like... the majority of scouts, basketball fans, coaches, players

for every drummond there is an adam morrison or something i dunno

It's good that he can play. They still owe the Bobcats a lottery pick.......

Fuck you Joe Dumars............

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Henderson is gonna make some 2nd round team so happy one day ;_;

and rubio is still broken. this is kinda sad actually...

I'm done with Bismack, he'll never be a decent starter. Mkg gets no touches too, let's get the ball tp our guys that are worth a shit.

DY_nasty

I'm done with Bismack, he'll never be a decent starter. Mkg gets no touches too, let's get the ball tp our guys that are worth a shit.

I'm not done with him yet but I expected more out of him this year. Even though he's a better rebounder and seems to have somewhat better hands and touch around the rim, its not anything that's NBA ready. Also, I really think he'd be a LOT better in a conventional defense but I don't think we can bank on that just yet with out our cast. He'd be the fulcrum for 30+ minutes by default and nobody wants to see that.

Silas was right when he said Biz was 5 years away.

I'm not done with him yet but I expected more out of him this year. Even though he's a better rebounder and seems to have somewhat better hands and touch around the rim, its not anything that's NBA ready. Also, I really think he'd be a LOT better in a conventional defense but I don't think we can bank on that just yet with out our cast. He'd be the fulcrum for 30+ minutes by default and nobody wants to see that.

He does so much dumb shit though, and he has terrible defensive awareness. He'll make you look retarded if you go at him in the post, but if any of your bigs know how to pass or move without the ball you can take him out of the game. Silas was 100 percent on the money, you're right about that. It's going to take years for him to learn how to play the game.

hownthe fuck are the knicks losing to this shit team

philly doing a great job keeping us out of the paint causing them to put up bad shots

but guys have missed some good looks as well, especially from beyond the arc

our offense isnt the problem, were snoozing in defense

DominoKid

lmao good god.

I want to go see a Wizards game in person.

I've never said that.

i heard the games are hella cheap. i wanted to go when i was up there for xmas but wall was still out.

DY_nasty

He does so much dumb shit though, and he has terrible defensive awareness. He'll make you look retarded if you go at him in the post, but if any of your bigs know how to pass or move without the ball you can take him out of the game. Silas was 100 percent on the money, you're right about that. It's going to take years for him to learn how to play the game.

He was truly retarded last year because things that NBA teams would do, like simple post dives, would send him to hell. Now he's better at everything post-related but that's not what Tankflap does at all. Biz has done a hell of a lot better than I thought he would in learning the zone but he commits SO FUCKING HARD to every hand off of responsibility, overhelping on everything (even when he needs to, which has to be hard as hell to learn on the job), that he's simply taken advantage of.

I think he got too used to playing next to Mullens too.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
i heard the games are hella cheap. i wanted to go when i was up there for xmas but wall was still out.

The games have been really cheap, and I hope that's still the case given the record.

DC loves basketball, but I don't know how attendance was when they were making the playoffs with Arenas.

Top Bottom