• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

WojYahooNBA
New Orleans rookie Austin Rivers will miss 4-to-6 weeks with a broken hand, Hornets say.

More like he tried ruining the tank... seriously, though, I feel bad for the kid. I'd feel a lot worse if he wasn't set for life thanks to his dad, though. When does his contract run out? He's not done much to impress this year.

More like he tried ruining the tank... seriously, though, I feel bad for the kid. I'd feel a lot worse if he wasn't set for life thanks to his dad, though. When does his contract run out? He's not done much to impress this year.

"hasn't done much to impress" is putting it very lightly. Dude sucks.

lawl rivers isn't getting another contract

all the more reason why unibrow needs to demand a trade soon

trash ass franchise wasted a top 10 pick in a deep draft due to nepotism

Canuck76

Banned

Not much to impress no.

I don't think we've seen the last of him though. I think he gets much better

Also who do you pick instead of austin rivers?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Not much to impress no.

Anyone

He only literally had one of the worst rookie seasons of all time.

Not much to impress no.

Meyers Leonard
Jeremy Lamb
Kendall Marshall
John Henson
Moe Harkless
Royce White
Tyler Zeller
Terrence Jones
Andrew Nicholson
Evan Fournier
Jared Sullinger
Fab Melo
John Jenkins
jared Cunningham
Tony Wroten
Miles Plumlee
Arnett Moultrie
Perry Jones III
Marquis Teagues
Festus Ezeli
Jeffrey Taylor
Tomas Satoransky
Bernard James
Jae Crowder
Draymond Green
Orlando Johnson
Quincy Acy
Quincy Miller
Khris Middleton
Will Barton
Tyshawn Taylor
Doron Lamb
Mike Scott
Kim English
Justin Hamilton
Darius Miller
Kevin Murphy
Kostas Papaikolaou
Kyle O'Quinn
Izzet Turkyilmaz
Kris Joseph
Ognjen Kuzmic
Furkan Aldemir
Tornike Shengelia
Darius Johnson Oom
Tomislav Zubcici
Ilkan Karaman
Robbie Hummel
Marcus Denmon
Robert Sacre
Dion Sandcastle

Holy shit Crawford in the air between the legs pass to griffin for windmil dunk. That was nice.

Yeah that was actually a more impressive play for Crawford than it was for Griffin. I just hope Griffin can somehow pick up that triple double... he's playing on borrowed time with such a big lead in the 4th quarter.

Jeff-DSA

I watched the Jazz until the 4th quarter. I'm the anti-curse. Every time I tune out, terrible things happen.

On the side of good news, I got a job offer this morning that will give me a substantial raise and huge increase in benefits. When I come down for E3, I'm going to make it rain all over LA-GAF (minus Clippers fans).

Emwitus

I watched the Jazz until the 4th quarter. I'm the anti-curse. Every time I tune out, terrible things happen.

On the side of good news, I got a job offer this morning that will give me a substantial raise and huge increase in benefits. When I come down for E3, I'm going to make it rain all over LA-GAF (minus Clippers fans).

Congrats jeff!

Congrats but...

:(

Congratulations.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
congrats jeff

sucks you won't get any tacos tho
That list is dumb. Meyers himself was almost a bigger bust until just a few weeks ago.

Kid has been utter crap i don't disagree. Has he shown flashes? Yes

Second season will be telling.

I wouldn't call Meyers a bust at all. Especially since bigs develop slower. At least he could be physical and he won't NOT be tall - that's already 70% of what he's expected to be in his NBA career.

Austin does absolutely nothing well and even in his best games he's done nothing to prove that he can be better than CJ Miles. He does nothing well at all. Its just a shame that NO can't even hide him due to Gordon's injury. They're forced to play him.

Top Bottom