• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets only missed 7 FTs. That didn't lose them the game.

Their PNR defense did and it has all season long. It's amusing to watch.

Coaching didn't help imo.

"The Mavs have owned the Rockets for the last decade. This is nothing new."

Started with the refs and Finley in the playoffs stepping out and in bounds lol been downhill from then on.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
But that's been the case all year. This is why I don't get too emotionally invested with the Rockets...they are the most bi polar team in the league.

True, it just doesn't help when you're the youngest team in the league and you're stuck with a coach who doesn't know what he's doing. They might not be bi polar if it wasn't for that staff.

They simply win cause they have lots of young talent who can score and just mesh well. I'd say we are reaching or have already double digits in losses where I'd put the blame all on the head coach.

Tony Parker's impact has been vastly overstated. Spurs are only losing maybe 3 more games tops this year.

Edit: Before the playoffs I mean.

snack

splitterpain.gif

Top Bottom