• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
everytime I waltz in here...there is a new back and forth about nothing.

Sixers status right now fellas. Now a good look

Blackace looking all Doug Collins right now.

Keeping me down like ET while letting Swahagn shoot all the fucks away.

edit: completely unrelated, but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6x-O3kb1sI skip getting owned in any fashion is noteworthy (courtesy bluemax)

"In my 24 years of life, I'm better at life than you"

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
That surgery can't kill careers.. lack of cartilage does.

You know what I mean. :)

But the surgery is done as a last resort and its not an easy procedure at all and didnt have the success rate that it has now. Which is still low.
So a lot of times the surgery actually shortened careers for some athletes.

xnipx

I don't like watching videos where somebody is being an even bigger dick than Skip Bayless.

dude is bragging about his degree in communications? smh

I'm pretty sure skips degree is in communication or journalism....besides any young man completing his college degree is nothing to be looked down upon.

Outside of a prolonged injury that would keep him out, I'm okay with Ibaka getting hurt anytime.

If it really was intentional, striking another man's nuts is just about the worst offense. I'd rather you shoot me than kick me in the balls

Comparing flopping to getting hit in the nuts, not only do you complain a ton but you are also a terrible person
I'm saying one is a direct result of the other, we've seen this twice in the span of 8 months. The message is spreading.

nutpunch.gif

BATUM DA GOD

Top Bottom