• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

as somebody who has tried dribbling the ball through his legs and had it bounce off and hit the nuts instead I sympathize with that pain

holy shit Kenyon Starks!!!

its only been like 3 minutes but kenyon playing pretty decent D so far
Considering who he's guarding, I'll say he's been great. Hopefully he plays 20+ minutes tonight, just give Chandler and STAT a rest. Camby should be coming in soon also.

Unless Knicks hit 20+ threes they ain't winning this game, just give Martin and White some minutes to show their stuff. Also play Prigs not that Westbrook isn't on the court.

Considering who he's guarding, I'll say he's been great. Hopefully he plays 20+ minutes tonight, just give Chandler and STAT a rest. Camby should be coming in soon also.

Unless Knicks hit 20+ threes they ain't winning this game, just give Martin and White some minutes to show their stuff. Also play Prigs not that Westbrook isn't on the court.

just keep it close.

#moral victory

fucking novak lmao you shit head

wow jr smith again

stop these turnovers man geez. what a horrible way to kill all that momentum
Novak is a perfect example of a guy who only had to do one thing, and now is being asked to do alot more to survive in the league... and is floundering. Novak needs to decide if he's a PF or a SF, and lose weight/bulk up.

Srsly

Banned
Why the fuck did it take so long for a team to sign K-Mart? He was one of the biggest reasons the Clippers beat the Grizzlies last year.

goddamn jr smith :O

Novak is a perfect example of a guy who only had to do one thing, and now is being asked to do alot more to survive in the league... and is floundering. Novak needs to decide if he's a PF or a SF, and lose weight/bulk up.

thats understandable but that was straight stupid from him. he can take 2 pointers if he wants to but that was a costly turnover.

they could have gone into the half tied but those terrible turnovers allowed OKC to go on another mini run.

Top Bottom