• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Can you explain to me what's going on in the gif?
Last year when Carmelo hit the eventual gamewinner to give the Knicks their only win in Game 4 vs. the Heat, JR came to break up the celebration to tell Carmelo "I was open, you should've passed to me!"

Carmelo just could've believe it. You can see Toney Douglas and Woodson be like "just ignore him!"

charsace

OwdI66Yl.jpg
Lol

Last year when Carmelo hit the eventual gamewinner to give the Knicks their only win in Game 4 vs. the Heat, JR came to break up the celebration to tell Carmelo "I was open, you should've passed to me!"

Carmelo just could've believe it. You can see Toney Douglas and Woodson be like "just ignore him!"

wow.

There's giving no fucks and then there this.

nick nacc

Banned

Was he being funny or serious ?

Top Bottom