• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

lol die time
Durant on him now, JR needs to keep driving. The drive-and-dish game is still working overall, though.

Knicks just desperately trying to buy time for STAT, or hope Westbrook comes in and keeps the ball away from Durant. Reggie Jackson is the best thing for the Thunder right now.

Durant on him now, JR needs to keep driving. The drive-and-dish game is still working overall, though.

Knicks just desperately trying to buy time for STAT, or hope Westbrook comes in and keeps the ball away from Durant. Reggie Jackson is the best thing for the Thunder right now.

carltonfreshprincebball.gif

d[-_-]b

Banned
Well at least we were competitive it wasn't murder like those fucking Rockets games... Lin turns into Super Lin against us...

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
That gif is after Melo hit a game winner? For real? And instead of celebrating for the team he is complaining about how he was open?

That is just sad.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
KD chucking like Kobe
hes been relegated as a spot up shooter since hes still not himself after the surgery. hes been garbage so far but thats expected

he was never good on offense

edit: live until you die jr

20live-600.jpg

Fuck it, I'm rooting for the Knicks. Feel like I'm going to get my heart broke but whatever, I'm used to it.

Someone asked earlier if Melo being out was like Rondo. Didn't we learn that last year with Linsanity? Chandler and Lin were cooking, then Melo came back and killed the flow.

Top Bottom