• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

I dunno if STAT needed to foul there, KD was going to have to hit a layup going away from the basket.

EDIT: When is Chandler going to re-enter the game?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
someone needs to do a comparison between the +/- of JR and Westbrook season wide... I got to know who the biggest knuckle head is between them.

I'd fault JR more if the rest of the Knicks had shown signs that they can score.

Edit: Westbrook is shooting 8/21 with 5 turnovers and 5 assists. For a PG, that's pretty terrible.

h3ro

uncA1.jpg

someone needs to do a comparison between the +/- of JR and Westbrook season wide... I got to know who the biggest knuckle head is between them.

Overall, the answer is clearly JR. But YNB's ball hawking gets magnified because he's playing with a more athletic version of Larry Bird. You don't keep the ball from KD.

KingGondo

Banned
Pretty safe to say Westbrook has a way higher +/- than JR.

He plays tons of minutes and we have the best scoring margin in the league.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
its pretty hard to call yourself a premier big when you can't shit on ibaka

you suck amare

lol kenyon

stay free.

Top Bottom