• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

indeed
erik_spoelstra_original.jpg

damnnn

charsace

He Done.

Buy him out so he can return to PHX and we can pay him the vet min and rehab his career.

I am an Amare fan and I want him to end his career in NY. He's done a lot for the Knicks and no matter what I want the org to stand by him. Doesn't hurt that he's developed a great post game.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why the fuck is Tobias Harris not playing 40+ minutes tonight? What the hell are you doing Jacque? PLAY HIM.

anyway will be back for the 4th after the slaughter is complete :(

Mxrz

These Lakers announcers. Sheesh.

Why the fuck is Tobias Harris not playing 40+ minutes tonight? What the hell are you doing Jacque? PLAY HIM.
tank tank tank.

After all these years, they should know that Dwight can't pass out of a double team even if he wanted to. If he gets the ball, swarm him.

giri

I am an Amare fan and I want him to end his career in NY. He's done a lot for the Knicks and no matter what I want the org to stand by him. Doesn't hurt that he's developed a great post game.

What?

in 3 years he's played 154 games and collected 51Million

Thats $330K per game.

He's averaged ~ 33mpg over that time

He's getting paid $10k per minute on the floor.

And he's out. Injured. Again.

I hardly see how he's done a lot for the Knicks.

But he might end his career there at this rate, sometime in the middle of next season.

He's essentially only played one good year for The Knicks. All he's done is collect checks and disappoint in the playoffs. Amare is a good guy, works hard, works with the community but as far us getting our bang for our buck? Nope. The Knicks continue the tradition of over paying for mediocrity.

PBY

Banned

LMAO- He's one of the worst contracts in the league.

RedAssedApe

Banned
I wonder if she quit her job just so she could date spo...haha

Is Harris actually pretty good or is this the side effect of the Magic being so bad?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I remember years ago reading an interview/article on Ron Artest in Slam magazine where Artest said he could lead the league in scoring if he wanted to. But that wasn't what his coach wanted from him.

Top Bottom