• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

that was a very quick run. Knicks need to go back to cutting and backscrening, maybe bring in shotters to space the floor.

EDIT: and in comes Novak.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
that was a very quick run. Knicks need to go back to cutting and backscrening, that beats the hard trap.

EDIT: and in comes Novak!

Yeah they came in on transition and Woodson should of just used a time to adjust but .... I guess he rather they just end the quarter.

Knicks with no STAT/Carmelo/Chandler are beating the Blazers in Points in the Paint, 20-10.

Jesus.

22-10.

and none of them are known for scoring in the paint on their own. They're all finishers.

to be fair we have a lot of bigs on this team and JR... is mostly playing smart

knicks ball movement? Don't start things you won't continue, it just gives fans false hope.

This ball movement...goddamn.

I want the offense to flow like this all game. We haven't even needed to try the longball much!

4 mins later....

Blazers are trapping the PnR hard now, current Knicks lineup isn't well suited to counter that.

EDIT: 9-0 run, they need to bring back Cope and maybe JR.

DA KNICKS

ARE COLLAPSING

fuck da knicks

FUCK DA KNICKS

Knicks collapse mode activated.

How do you beat a pick and roll trap? Blazers going ham and cheese right now.

Felton is crazy-bad.

Knicks had a bad 2:53 for that 13-0 run. Otherwise the half they played fine.

Just listened to the JR Smith song, that was amazing.

EDIT: The one good thing is Woodson can use the half to gameplan a counter to the hard trap, Woodson isn't great at on the fly game adjustments.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Eh

dunkshotrockets-1-carp0uf2.jpg

dunkshotrockets-2-car2vum2.jpg

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
There's more...

1) His teammates such as Love, Ricky, Shved and Kirilenko are popular among the girls, but Pekovic agonizes why not him!
timberwolves-japanese48jxh.jpg

2) Pekovic: Hmmmmm….I’m second-high on the team in rebounds and points…so why? What’s wrong with me?
timberwolves-japanesezskza.jpg

3) Pekovic: I’ve got it! A new hairdo which looks like a monk and a bit like Love!
Love: No way!
timberwolves-japanesevgjho.jpg

4) Pekovic: Here I am! Surely the girls will be after me with this new look!
Rubio: Poor Peks…
Love: Leave him alone.
timberwolves-japaneser3ky0.jpg
Why

Portland is making this a track meet, something the Knicks do NOT want. Keep this in the halfcourt... also Kurt Thomas is pissed. Letting those curses fly.

Nice steal, got intimidated by Hickson. C'mon and take the punishment man...

EDIT: Every bounce going Portland's way, Knicks might have to actually start shooting 3's now. Why Felton isn't looking to score I have no idea.

Knicks need to either get to the line or shoot 3's. They're not going to be able to trade baskets right now with Portland, and the bigs look like they're getting tired.

I still don't get why they don't go Prigioni/Felton/Smith. Prig is outplaying Kidd by so much in this game.

More surprised they aren't posting Aldridge.

Top Bottom