• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yea TD(and probably Manu) is gonna retire soon and the team's only star will be TP but I think Pop will stick around for another 4-5 years.

TD has 2 years left on his contract with a 3rd player option..

Not sure if Pop will want to stick out a losing season or middling season.. but maybe.

TD has 2 years left on his contract with a 3rd player option..

Not sure if Pop will want to stick out a losing season or middling season.. but maybe.
Even without TD or Manu I think the Spurs FO will surround TP with enough talent to lead the team to a great season. I don't think Pop would turn down the chance at another title with TP.

Tyson had banged knees in preseason. He played the next game.

was it as serious looking as last nights injury? i really dont remember.

tyson is confirmed not to play tonight. he is now "day to day" ..

But laker fans were telling me players are the only ones who should be involved in whether or not a player should play!!!!!!!!!

The knicks FO is still horrible if they're not controlling their players properly.

theres so much incompetence in this franchise. you would think their priorities would be to protect their investments. rasheed also should have gotten his surgery much earlier but they waited so damn long for that.

Blackace

Even without TD or Manu I think the Spurs FO will surround TP with enough talent to lead the team to a great season. I don't think Pop would turn down the chance at another title with TP.

Yeah.. Spurs have been blessed with a fantastic core and have not needed to get stars from FA or rely on the draft for the future.

I don't think the Spurs would be a championship quality team right away and TP will be about 34..

Yeah.. Spurs have been blessed with a fantastic core and have not needed to get stars from FA or rely on the draft for the future.

I don't think the Spurs would be a championship quality team right away and TP will be about 34..
shoot, I did forget about TP's age, shit, well who knows how good Kawhi or Green will be(if they're still with the spurs past 2015) or if they'll develop another good player.

Blackace

shoot, I did forget about TP's age, shit, well who knows how good Kawhi or Green will be(if they're still with the spurs past 2015) or if they'll develop another good player.

I think Pop could, but would he want to.. It will look like the Jerry Sloan Jazz... Decent but not the same

congrats on the win dallas.

tumblr_lm4p2uP0611qcoeoq.gif

wow. im convinced carter's got some dirt on carlisle. he seems to only get the ball in final possession scenarios.

dirk's gotta be fuming right now.

Top Bottom