• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Felton is such a bitch lol

Jason Quick said:
I was the only one Felton wouldn't take questions from. Dang it. I guess I was the one he didn't want to come around him. #sadface

Underdog put that on a long sleeve t-shirt! Shaq cracking me up.
Chris Herring @HerringWSJ about 5 minutes ago
Kenyon Martin said he got kicked in his right shin. Suggested that he couldve kept playing had the game been closer. Says he's good 4 Sunday
Chandler feeling better also at least.

ip7tCn1KGSMPH.gif

Ima rewatch the 04 NBA Finals. I aint even a Pistons fan, but I remember how oh so sweet it was to see LA get shitted on by Chauncey, Rip, Sheed, and Big Ben. the media gave detroit no chance. whoever bet on Detroit coming out on top must have made some serious cash money, the odds would have been ridiculous.

Srsly

Banned
Ima rewatch the 04 NBA Finals. I aint even a Pistons fan, but I remember how oh so sweet it was to see LA get shitted on by Chauncey, Rip, Sheed, and Big Ben. the media gave detroit no chance. whoever bet on Detroit coming out on top must have made some serious cash money, the odds would have been ridiculous.

Were the odds really ridiculous that year? I remember how insane Detroit's defense was that year. It was out of this world. It seemed like they were holding teams under 70 every other game once they had Rasheed Wallace.

I saw that coming all the way, too bad I was a broke hs senior otherwise I would have been all about betting on Detroit. I loved watching that team play.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Someone is going to have to explain to me why the Knicks are giving Kidd so much burn when he's playing so absolutely terribly.

h3ro

Someone is going to have to explain to me why the Knicks are giving Kidd so much burn when he's playing so absolutely terribly.
Woodson puts a lot of trust into Kidd and doesn't seem to see that the knick offense runs really smoothly at times with Priggi running it.

That being said, lolknicks.

Dear Knicks,

Ya'll are some bitch *****s. No, scratch that. Dear Knicks, ya'll are some bitch *ass* *****s. I heard ya'll was dropping games due to bum knees or some shit. I heard your coach in the media trying to protect you. That's a bitch move, Knicks. We're coming for that ass again. Until you pay what you owe.

Sincerely,

Nets

commish

Dear Knicks,

Ya'll are some bitch *****s. No, scratch that. Dear Knicks, ya'll are some bitch *ass* *****s. I heard ya'll was dropping games due to bum knees or some shit. I heard your coach in the media trying to protect you. That's a bitch move, Knicks. We're coming for that ass again. Until you pay what you owe.

Sincerely,

Nets

I'd take the Nets in a head to head match-up at this point.

h3ro

Dear Knicks,

Sincerely,

Nets

lol deron sucks tho

I saw that coming all the way, too bad I was a broke hs senior otherwise I would have been all about betting on Detroit. I loved watching that team play.

I watched game 2 of the series last night and its hilarious how Al Michaels, Doc Rivers and ABC were trying to pound home the Kobe/Jordan Finals comparison when Bean hit the game tying triple to send it into overtime. Who couldve known young Kobe Jordan would be an ineffectual brick factory the rest of the series.

Vahagn

I watched game 2 of the series last night and its hilarious how Al Michaels, Doc Rivers and ABC were trying to pound home the Kobe/Jordan Finals comparison when Bean hit the game tying triple to send it into overtime. Who couldve known young Kobe Jordan would be an ineffectual brick factory the rest of the series.

Lol you've got to be a real troll to watch a finals series from 10 years ago just to watch someone you don't like struggle. Who's your team anyway - I know it's not Detroit.

Fat Kevin Martin miraculously had 2 assists in yesterday's game and his typical 16 points on 16 shots, really hope this guy is taken 8-10 as opposed to 2-5. Smart had a poor game with 6 turns but his incredibly high free throw rate is encouraging, 21 points on 4 made buckets is Chauncey tier. Also I can't really put any stock in Ben McLemore's performances anymore, frontrunner to the extreme.

Fat Kevin Martin miraculously had 2 assists in yesterday's game and his typical 16 points on 16 shots, really hope this guy is taken 8-10 as opposed to 2-5. Smart had a poor game with 6 turns but his incredibly high free throw rate is encouraging, 21 points on 4 made buckets is Chauncey tier. Also I can't really put any stock in Ben McLemore's performances anymore, frontrunner to the extreme.

Yeah, I am doubtful about McLemore's ability to transition to the NBA. He doesn't strike me as being mentally tough. Smart is probably the least risky pick in the lottery. He's a bad fit for us, but if some team like Utah is willing to trade us a young big for taking him I'd be all for it. Kanter for Smart Jazz-gaf, how about it?

Yeah, I am doubtful about McLemore's ability to transition to the NBA. He doesn't strike me as being mentally tough. Smart is probably the least risky pick in the lottery. He's a bad fit for us, but if some team like Utah is willing to trade us a young big for taking him I'd be all for it. Kanter for Smart Jazz-gaf, how about it?

lulz

Millsap for him maybe

lulz

Millsap for him maybe

I doubt they'd go for it, but if they're serious about draft positioning like they claim they're going to have to weaken the.team a bit in the short term. That probably means they're going to let at least Al walk, maybe Millsap as well.

Edit: Maybe a more realistic trade option would be a Jason Thompson for Tyrus Thomas and lottery pick swap with the Kings.

Woodson puts a lot of trust into Kidd and doesn't seem to see that the knick offense runs really smoothly at times with Priggi running it.

That being said, lolknicks.

I was wondering how many Knicks fans wanted to see Prigioni play more... I know I do

BMac has a high bust potential that I don't see mocks really acknowledging. He's barely 6'5" and thus can only play shooting guard which is also problematic because he has a very low steal rate and doesn't create well, for himself or for others. He can shoot and is really athletic but he's a huge beneficiary of the attention Jeff Withey draws inside. When have you ever seen a shooting guard as one dimensional as him actually turn into an impact player? His best case might be Brandon Rush.

I really like Otto Porter.

And have never liked McLemore. I hope the Magic don't draft him.

Porter is a stud but unless he turns into a superhero during the tournament it's hard to see Hennigan selecting him with Harris and Moe on the roster

Depends on how similar you think Bmac is to Beal.

Because Beal is definitely pretty damn effective.

Edit:

Brian Shaw turned down an offer to coach the Charlotte Bobcats, who currently hold the NBA’s worst record.

"I want to be in a situation where I have a chance," Shaw said. "Usually when you come into your first head coaching job, you don't get to dictate what the situation is going to be. But you want a chance and an organization that has a game plan going forward that's sustainable and where you have some pieces of value where you can put things together and get on the fast track."

I think he coaches the Wiz next year.

commish

I'd like to see who is moronic enough to take the Knicks vs. the Nets when the Knicks are running out a vaunted lineup of Martin/Thomas/Copeland/Shumpert/Felton.

I'm the dumb one who actually thought Copeland was going to give the Knicks something after I watched the first quarter.

Top Bottom