• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Die Barea.

Can't stand the little bitch.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This is downright sad right now.

Rockets smh

Damn McHale... teach this team D arghhhhh please

Rockets no D and turnovers left and right.

Playing down to an injured Wolves team at home, come the fuck on.

Fucking Rockets... wake up.

Die Barea.

Can't stand the little bitch.

This is downright sad right now.

I take it the Rockets are losing?

Vahagn

Looking at Dwight's FT form, he would do a lot better to look at the basket for a second or two before he shoots it. He's looking at the floor and only looks at the basket as he's shooting.

I think if he looks at it the entire time as he does his dribble routine he'll do better. I notice Nash/Kobe/Allen all are looking at the rim for at least a breath or two before they start their shot.

Edit: I look at the basket for a breath or two before I start my shot too. I notice it really helps.

Matrix

Fuck you Rockets/Mcfail can't coach this team.

down 18 at home to the Wolves smh

15 turnovers and 57 pts given up at half.

Matrix

omg we suck

"Rockets have lost 5 of last 6 against the Wolves, dating back to last year. The one W was very close, we only won it by 3. McHale is just severely outcoached against Adelman every time. The Wolves put a 13 pt whooping on us with their 2nd stringers/D-League call ups in the most recent match-up too"

I miss Rick.

cacophony

"Rockets have lost 5 of last 6 against the Wolves, dating back to last year. The one W was very close, we only won it by 3. McHale is just severely outcoached against Adelman every time. The Wolves put a 13 pt whooping on us with their 2nd stringers/D-League call ups in the most recent match-up too"

I miss Rick.

hes better than mchale but i dont miss him. if he were still the coach DMo would still be sitting on the bench

Matrix

hes better than mchale but i dont miss him. if he were still the coach DMo would still be sitting on the bench

True, but then again he would be stuck with a roster of young kids unlike what he had before. Who would he have playing pf at this point?

He at least gets his teams to try to play D.

Y'all see that play by coach kome? League ain't ready.

media_29183475.jpg

Top Bottom