• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Flop all night Rubio.

"Wow these rocket announcers are homers. "

Not really, you don't watch enough Rockets games.

linsivvi

Wow these rocket announcers are homers.

Clyde is alright. I like him.

Team shoots 21 more free throws than the other team, complain about refs.

You learn well from entitled Laker fans.

Free throws are awarded for violations. A team that fouls a lot will give its opponent more free throws.

Dwight shot 39 FTs against the Magic. So the refs jobbed the Magic too even though they were going hack-a-Dwight?

Without watching the game you can't just look at FT discrepancy to say which team got more calls.

It's called logic, which you clearly don't have.

Stay salty.

read this on another forum re:Lakers 2013 draft pick, but is it true?!?

According to Prosportstransactions.com, after a series of trades involving the Lakers, Suns and Cavs, the Suns in 2013 have the least favorable of the Lakers pick (top 14 protected), the Cavaliers pick, the Kings pick (top 13 protected), and the Heat pick.

So the Lakers keep the pick if it's top 14. I believe those protections lapse in 2014.

If so CANCEL THE PARADE! PROCEED TO TANK!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
JJ is a rocket killer. Dude always plays huge against us. Never fails.

Matrix

Amazing comeback. Could not afford to lose this game.

h3ro

I know Knicks fans like to live vicariously through the Nuggets and that's fine. Jump on board.
The future you could have had if you didn't sell your soul for Melo.

I sold my soul for Allan's floater to drop in against Miami.

I wanted a Gallo future.

Matrix

18 free throws for harden alone! wtf!

tumblr_ljb87qv0uv1qixleeo1_400.gif

dalVlatko

read this on another forum re:Lakers 2013 draft pick, but is it true?!?

So the Lakers keep the pick if it's top 14. I believe those protections lapse in 2014.

If so CANCEL THE PARADE! PROCEED TO TANK!
Suns get Lakers pick if in Lottery
Cavs get Lakers pick if they make the playoffs

2013 first round draft pick from L.A. Lakers
Cleveland has the right to swap the least favorable of their own 2013 1st round pick, Miami's own 2013 1st round pick (top-10 protected) and Sacramento's own 2013 1st round pick (top-13 protected) with the L.A. Lakers own 2013 first round pick (top-14 protected). If the L.A. Lakers own 2013 first round pick is #1-#14, then the L.A. Lakers' obligation to Cleveland shall be extinguished. [Cleveland-L.A. Lakers, 3/15/2012]

So I guess Lakers will get the Heat pick if they make the playoffs

Godslay

Banned
I sold my soul for Allan's floater to drop in against Miami.

I wanted a Gallo future.

You can have your Gallo future. You just have to kiss the Pepsi Center ring, and disavow MSG.

It's all hindsight now though. I wanted Melo to stay, but I wasn't happy about him hijacking the franchise. Turned out better than I thought it would. Same for the Iggy trade.

Top Bottom